ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

Mitchel Reeves came to play the rest of the team was a no show gave Oakland the confidence needed to believe they can win and looks like they will. CAL needs to GO

And Cal will have the audacity to tell us to tune in to draft night, which is the "real" championship. "These guys, you know, they-- Billions of dollars. Crazy. This is what this program is. Let's go. It's about the families."

That dude is possessed, maybe someone needs to lay him out with a hard foul. I’m tired of this sh— happening against Kentucky. Half of his shot were contested and when you shoot from the colon like that, there is nothing anybody could do to stop it.
You never see this shit happen to duke or uconn

My man…if you think what they’re running is motion offense you need to become a tennis fan or something. That colored playsheet their coach is holding has a shit ton of sets on it. They run something nearly every single trip.

I know that’s hard to imagine for us UK fans. But a lot of actual real coaches do that.
Well, various sets are what you run with a motion offense, right? Do you mean Oakland is running set plays?

Mitch, you watching?
ffs.jpg

They only win when I am there.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Just remember, folks, it's about the name on the back of the jersey, not the name on the front.

It's sad when we've got fans excusing poor defense and poor game preparation.
Fans are fans. But sheesh, if you don’t know what you’re talking about just don’t post. They clearly run a set nearly every single possession. It’s an odd theory, trying to get dudes that make shots space to take shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT