ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

That dude is possessed, maybe someone needs to lay him out with a hard foul. I’m tired of this sh— happening against Kentucky. Half of his shot were contested and when you shoot from the colon like that, there is nothing anybody could do to stop it.

Huh? Are you low IQ? Yes, he’s hitting amazing shots. I never said he wasn’t. My point is he’s well beyond his season averages. In other words…an anomaly or an outlier.
Which is Cal's fault exactly how? You Kobe didn't average anywhere near his highest scoring games?

On all but a few of his attempts the coverage has been about as good as you can do on a guy jacking shots on touch behind a screen.

Why not make someone else beat you? Hell, give them open dunks. I don’t care, do not let that dude shoot another three

They're all highly contested. I don't know what you want anyone to do about it. He's just unconscious. The problem is our offense looks like dog doo doo. We should have 60 plus by now against these bums running a zone.

The longer it goes the more they believe and the more we’ll tighten up.

Cal has to resign after another loss like this right? Even he has to have some type
of conscience.

iu

I wonder, if the score holds up, if Calipari will stay in a hotel for a few nights? Maybe he'll take a well earned vacation to Hawaii?

Maybe just maybe CALs young teams would benefit from the early season tourneys that most programs participate in now. We get in the SEC and NCAA tournaments and look lost

Man, if Pitino or Tubby had a 14 seed start the game 0-10, they’d be up 15 or 20 and the team would have mentally quit before the under-8 TO of the first half. Knowing this makes the last 5 or so years of the Cal tenure even more painful. Billy G would blow this team out with Cal’s roster.

Reactions: ArcticChar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT