ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

Wildcats working the offense...
iu

Tre moves like snail with the ball.

We start the second half with Edwards jacking 3s Dilly do whatever. I can't believe that Edwards looked Reeves off on back to back plays when he was wide open.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
We've seen this movie before. Tie the game every once in a while, but the other team hits a three or something to keep it at arm's reach the whole game. Tired of this crap. Seems impossible to make it out of the damn first week now.

Why arnt we moving the ball?

Just passing it back and forth at top of key

I mean how much is it to ask for a good game to be excited about in the tournament

Reactions: Fox2monk
Wish we could've/would've fired Cal after the 9-16 season. That's when I started to want him gone. Now we have to deal with first round L's to Saint Peter's and Oakland

Do you think a guy running off a screen and shooting every time he touches it immediately is easy to defend? Give the guy some credit he hasn't been shooting open looks, these are ridiculous shots, and he hit a bank shot. He's actually missed the couple of open looks he's gotten. Aside from doubling him and daring a guy open in the paint to beat you what can you do?
Huh? Are you low IQ? Yes, he’s hitting amazing shots. I never said he wasn’t. My point is he’s well beyond his season averages. In other words…an anomaly or an outlier.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT