ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

What does any of this have to do with believing Reed’s parents are in the locker room?

I’ve said 100 times I don’t care if Cal stays or goes. I just think the constant blaming everything on him is silly. How anyone watched the first half and didn’t think Reed was a nightmare amazes me.
Any future NBA player that is a “nightmare” in the biggest game of the year is directly on the coach!! We have 3 or 4 that have been a “nightmare” tonight!! Which is an even BIGGER indictment on Cal!!!

Relax, we’re built for March
And now a word from Cow's sponsor...

WHj3KlF.png

We got to collapse this matchup zone that always starts by attacking the belly. I’d play Reeves there and let him make the short jumper or ball fake and get to the rim or toss the lob. Below we’d wear them out. Could also start kicking out to Reed and Dilly once they adjust to collapse.

Cal tried it but with Wagner????? He isn’t even look to score.
Wags cannot hit an 8 foot shot. It has to be a left-handed layup.

And the recruiting class isn't good enough to worry about losing either. Quaintance will get bulldozed next year against the SEC's grown men, and Fland is the equivalent of a year-one Immanuel Quickley.

We're going to be bad next year anyway.
@jameslee32 , you've been rather quiet tonight, ole chap. Restoring to smiley face emojis instead of stepping into the ring to defend your cult leader I see.

What does any of this have to do with believing Reed’s parents are in the locker room?

I’ve said 100 times I don’t care if Cal stays or goes. I just think the constant blaming everything on him is silly. How anyone watched the first half and didn’t think Reed was a nightmare amazes me.
I love that Cal supporters now have to lead with "I don't care if Cal stays or goes" when everyone knows you actually do care but its the only way to passive aggressive defend him now

I’d like to know what happened when him and Edwards really broke out a couple weeks ago. Where did that go?
Ever heard the expression about baseball players when they say “ you are what the back of your baseball card says you are”?
Both have had success in short spurts. Fans were quick to anoint them as great. They are what they are.

The problem is he’s hitting very tough contested 3’s. The key to guarding him is not fouling on the shot.
Some of those shots were. The others were because we have lazy defenders (Reeves, Reed, Dilly) who bite on every pumpfake, no discipline.

Reactions: ib4ky
We have several players with short arms tonight. They think the pass isn't intended for them or they just hope it isn't for them. Onyenso, Ivisich both had dunks if they are ready to catch a pass.

I don’t give a sh*t about the parents.

You keep bagging on Reed but refuse to blame the coach who doesn’t run a play to get Reed or Rob or Reeves open and who also won’t do anything different on D to keep Oakland from killing us with screens that get their shooters open.
If you are the man, you make your shots like the player for Oakland is doing.

Cal “shot fake” Calipari. He has to emphasize it, has to. It’s every single year.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT