ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

He not only doesn’t deserve to start, he doesn’t deserve more than a few minutes per game.
But because Cal is the Wagner family bitch he’s allowed DJ to screw the season up all year. It was clear from the summer he was the fourth best guard. But our dipshit coach won’t bring him off the bench because his ultimate goal is getting DJ drafted as high as possible. Season results be damned.

Calipari can no longer win with freshman in the modern age of instant transfer roster building.

The OAD is officially dead. It will only get worse next season when we have a 17 year old as our primary interior option.
??? He’s never been able to win with anyone Period!!! I hope he proves me wrong this year!!!

Last edited:
Zero chance this is happening. Hilariously dumb. You seriously think a player’s parents are coming into the locker room of an NCAAT game???
Look, we all know you love/worship Cal. Why can’t the man have 75% of the game plan Oakland’s coach had to neutralize Reed/Rob and torch our D? You can keep blaming the players but it‘s the head coach who is responsible for getting them ready.

Wagner, Edwards and Ugo team up for a goose egg...

nK7Hdvu.gif

Reactions: kywildcat41086
WTF is wrong with Shep?
He WON’T shoot for some reason!! Cal with his “it all comes down to March” CRAP has these young guys SCARED TO DEATH!!!

Justin, DJ and Reed are ALL INTIMIDATED by the moment. Yet a little white dude with no other skil than shooting the 3 is beating a team full of future NBA players!!

$8+ million/year for the this BS AGAIN!! 4 years of this is more than enough!! Please Cal LEAVE TONIGHT!! The HEAT is going to get HOTTER than you have EVER experienced in your lifetime!!!

Playing through Tre Mitchell in the beginning was a very, very stupid coaching decision. What kind of a moron looks at what Mitchell has done over the last few games, which is nothing, and thinks, "Yep, let's put this extremely important game on him"? And he puts together a starting line up with ONE shooter in it. Good Lord.
Crapipari is ADAMANT that he's smarter than everyone else. He thinks running the offense through Mitchell is the best idea. Laughable.

The good news for Cal is that if he loses tonight, he can take a longer time to travel around his hometown and see the old sights and remember where his overrated career both began and ended.

If we lose tonight, I hope the Media claps CCC"s ass and call for a change.

Only two guys in KY with the balls to do that and no one listens to them.

If you were watching the media members (most of whom dislike Cal) picking us to win it all or be a FF team, and not thinking it was a setup for this, I don't know what to tell you. This is why I've stayed off of the topic for the most part.

But because Cal is the Wagner family bitch he’s allowed DJ to screw the season up all year. It was clear from the summer he was the fourth best guard. But our dipshit coach won’t bring him off the bench because his ultimate goal is getting DJ drafted as high as possible. Season results be damned.
This right here.

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
Cal, you f**king idiot. Do not even think of trotting that starting lineup out there. To start the second half.

I don't want to see Ugo or Bradshaw back out there. Mitchell and DJ are killing us.

Somehow Shepherd looks scared to death. I don't know how but I blame that on Cow. I don't know what he did. He doesn't run anything for him.

You know what I’d do if I were cal?
Ask whoever wanted their nuts to drop to go out there and absolutely assault the kid hitting threes.
Make his life hell. He goes for a ball? You stick an elbow in his throat
maybe like a tonya harding type player?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT