ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

You know what I’d do if I were cal?
Ask whoever wanted their nuts to drop to go out there and absolutely assault the kid hitting threes.
Make his life hell. He goes for a ball? You stick an elbow in his throat

You could tell at the media day on Sunday that Calipari was going to coach this tournament scared.

He has no balls. He coached scared in 2008, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2022, and last year.

He's coaching scared again tonight. He's lost his mojo.

Win or lose tonight, he's finished in Lexington.
I dont think he is finished unfortunately but the rest of your post is spot on. Cal’s pucker has got this squad so tight and timid it’s comical at this point.

I can assure you that if I was on the court, one player wouldn't beat us. It is time to start roughing up the guy to get his head thinking about something other than making baskets.

Very disturbing that Cal abandoned the offensive philosophy that worked so well all year. LET THE GUARDS SCORE,instead we have attempted to pound it in paint where players with shaky shooting are taking most of the shots. I don't know what's wrong with Sheppard but he needs to get his head out of his ass in 2nd half.

Playing through Tre Mitchell in the beginning was a very, very stupid coaching decision. What kind of a moron looks at what Mitchell has done over the last few games, which is nothing, and thinks, "Yep, let's put this extremely important game on him"? And he puts together a starting line up with ONE shooter in it. Good Lord.
Meanwhile, it took about 10 minutes for either of our two lottery picks to even take a shot.

Sickening display of coaching, per usual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT