ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS OAKLAND RD. 1 GAME THREAD**

If Reed Sheppard goes to the NBA next year, they will eat him alive. Of all players crap his pants on the biggest stage, I would never have thought it would have been Reed and DJ. They are both from a family of ballers.

For everyone that says Reed is a lottery pick, I've yet to hear who in the league he's supposed to be able to guard because I'm not seeing it. If a GM takes him high, he's getting fired.

He will. 100 bucks says his mom and dad are in that locker room right now setting him straight.
Zero chance this is happening. Hilariously dumb. You seriously think a player’s parents are coming into the locker room of an NCAAT game???

Kentucky is going to win this game. They made circus shots all half and we are down by 3. Plus, they have 3 players in foul trouble with a thin bench.

That said, we should never be in this situation against a 14 seed. Cal has made us the butt of jokes and the easy giant to topple for unknown players and teams. This circus has to end … soon.

The zone has neutralized Reed. Gotta find a way for him to give us something in the second half.

One of the worst halves I’ve ever watched. Should be down 15-20

You could tell at the media day on Sunday that Calipari was going to coach this tournament scared.

He has no balls. He coached scared in 2008, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019, 2022, and last year.

He's coaching scared again tonight. He's lost his mojo.

Win or lose tonight, he's finished in Lexington.

Choking Messed Up GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

This is about as lame of a performance as you could figure for a Cal coached team in the first round. Gotta figure that Oakland lives at the line in the second half and blows UK out. That's about what Cal deserves.

Unforgivable IF we lose this game.
But dumbass Mitch will protect Cal's job. It's going to take the effort from elsewhere to force Mitch's hand. We have too many DGAF fans who continue buying tickets anyway. Going to Rupp is a social event for those tired of playing Euchre in their basement.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Kentucky is going to win this game. They made circus shots all half and were down by 3. Plus, they have 3 players in foul trouble with a thin bench.

That said, we should never be in this situation against a 14 seed. Cal has made us the butt of jokes and the easy giant to topple for unknown players and teams. This circus has to end … soon.
There's a reason CBS wanted us to be the main event today. After St. Peter's, everyone smells blood in the water with Kentucky, and rightfully so. Our coach is a pile of stinking manure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT