ADVERTISEMENT

**** Official Kentucky @ Vandy Game Thread ****

This is where Allen should be playing, finding his shot building confidence for when we need him. Not 5 mins into the LSU game.
I think Cal is done with him.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
LOL … how in the world can you watch us play this well, and whine about the refs in a game in which the foul totals are 11-10? I’m so glad I don’t see things in the negative way some of you see it. That has to suck.
Dude, I'm not whining about anything.
That’s the worst thing I've said all game long and at the time, it was dead on. Every other comment has been nothing but praise for the team.
Jesus

This is where Allen should be playing, finding his shot building confidence for when we need him. Not 5 mins into the LSU game.
It’s obvious he’s deep in the doghouse. His okay didn’t warrant minutes but whatever happened when he wouldn’t go in has put him on the moon.

There's that lineup again with Toppin, Hopkins, and Collins together. It's terrible. You can play those dudes but not together. When they get to play with the better players like Hopkins has, they can play better and build confidence. Those 3 together accomplishes nothing but sinking Hopkins and Collins confidence even lower.

This is a good ole fashioned rawdoggin' Just take it Stackhouse, don't fight it.
giphy.gif

I don’t mind this lineup now nearly as much as I did in the first half. Still don’t like it, but you can’t do it until the game is decided.

I would put in the players that are in regular rotation. When you put in seldom used bench players the game gets sloppy, like it is now with Toppin Collins and Hopkins on the floor together.

Reactions: ukfan041
The Allen experiment ended for the most part last year when his minutes dropped to less than 10 a game after a stretch of 7 games where he shot over 50% from 3. Cal preferred to play a hapless freshman point guard over him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT