ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Cal should've never ever put the bench in at the beginning of the game ever since then Mississippi State has been able to stay in this game!!!!!! I love Calipari but this goes back to the questionable coaching that he does sometimes!

My 87 year old mother said the same . We were rolling and he subbed really early .

Edwards is on his visit. Bet he likes the morgue. Glad were winning.

Our fans more than any other just expect to win. Expect to play well. Expect to be entertained. It’s more like watching performance art to many of them.

Not always a good thing obviously but it’s something else that separates UK basketball from the best of cbb.

We are playing hard. The intensity has picked up the last few games and that's what was missing. Still a work in progress but this is how hard Cals good teams play.

they cannot score in the half court. weird game but would be a big win nonetheless. we have i think 4 missed dunks and several hard to explain turnovers.

We are playing hard. The intensity has picked up the last few games and that's what was missing. Still a work in progress but this is how hard Cals good teams play.

It has been missing in chunks in the past few seasons unfortunately...

Well Ive bitched alot about PJ being a stretch 4, but tonight hes looking natural at it finally. Gotta give him credit.

Never understood the gripes about PJ shooting from 3. He's got a great looking stroke. He's taken some ill-advised shots but he's shooting a good percentage.

If he takes over a game--which he is right now, we become EXTREMELY hard to beat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT