ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Shot 50% from 3 point range (8 for 16). PJ was 3 for 5, Herro was 3 for 3. I'll take it. Still would like to see twenty threes shot per game.

It’s hard for 1 guy to go against 4. Richards and EJ just need to keep improving. They don’t need to be great yet. Just good enough that the other teams bigs can’t afford to stop and catch their breath when Reid and PJ go out.

It seems both took a step up this game as Nick AND EJ had some good moments.

My son was playing games on my phone so I wasnt able to post........ but awesome game...... beating a top 25 team by 21pts was fun... got nervous for about a minute there but put em away again...... Lets choke some chicken hawks Saturday and get us into the top 5.... !!!!!

My son was playing games on my phone so I wasnt able to post........ but awesome game...... beating a top 25 team by 21pts was fun... got nervous for about a minute there but put em away again...... Lets choke some chicken hawks Saturday and get us into the top 5.... !!!!!

MasculineGrimAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif

a10c2227addc354871d40da1d13cb184--disney-cartoon-characters-disney-cartoons.jpg

You posted nothing but straight trash tonight and ran away after we won. Have you any shame? A grown man trolling the UK site. Wow.

Do you just make stuff up in your mind and decide to post? Seriously. But yea, have yourself another drink alcoholic.

Beating a top 25 team by 21 pts pales when compared to beating the No.1 team by 34 pts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT