ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Are the other teams playing 4 games in 5 days? If not, this is really unfair for our guys.

Are the other teams playing 4 games in 5 days? If not, this is really unfair for our guys.
I was wondering the same thing. 4 games in 5 days is going to wear deep teams right down. Yesterday's game was really physical too.

Travis is a really good on the boards. But if he plays this timid against good teams when he has the ball it will not end well for him.
Now hopefully it is just new team trying to fit in etc.
With a healthy E.J. Travis may be just a role player with 15 minutes or so a game. Nothing wrong with that. And by no means am I saying this will happen. Just stating the obvious he looks timid in August games.

Reactions: ukfan041
Looks like that. But I feel like they lack energy right now .
I really think so too - definitely fatigue. These are young, healthy guys - but still
We're playing poorly, comparatively, yet up 16 and going to the line

Damn I'm soooo glad we have Herro. He takes tough shots, but he makes them.

Travis is a really good on the boards. But if he plays this timid against good teams when he has the ball it will not end well for him.
Now hopefully it is just new team trying to fit in etc.
With a healthy E.J. Travis may be just a role player with 15 minutes or so a game. Nothing wrong with that. And by no means am I saying this will happen. Just stating the obvious he looks timid in August games.

Watching him in person he just hasn’t figured out how to play with some of his teammates.

Reactions: Mike-D
Anyone else waiting for when some team tries to zone us this year and Cal responds with Herro, Quade, and Baker on the floor?

I'm not even sure if they'll zone us.

Quade, Herro, Quickley, KJ, and PJ. :sunglasses: .

They might try few games, but I think by season end they won't want to do it much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT