ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
its time boys and girls for our last game till basketball season starts. Here’s to an ass whooping today. Go big blue!

Tyler Herro and Reid Travis will make their first starts here in the #BigBlueBahamas ...
Go Cats!

LETS GOOOO

this is one of the most common pre-season prediction line up for starting.

agree with announcers.

also, thats got to be exhausting to attack like that as well.

Legs are probably going to be an issue today. Probably not going to play as well as we have been.

Not my favorite lineup, but okay....Travis needs to work on positioning and blocking out under the basket for the put back. Has the body but is getting outhustled by Toronto big men.

My one complaint :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don't know guys, but I'm starting to question whether Travis is the player we were told. Doesn't look like a post player at all to me.
offensively I'd agree to an extent. But its very early yet; even though RT has experience this is still new to him.

Had to go down to the mancave for this one. Got three screens going. Cats, PGA Championship and LLWS. Love it.

I don't know guys, but I'm starting to question whether Travis is the player we were told. Doesn't look like a post player at all to me.

What happened to your other account, or is this a poser? lol.

And yeah, he hasn't been as impressive as he appeared at Stanford but I didn't think he would be surrounding by so many UK studs.

I think Travis has been working so much on changing his game that it’s kind of gotten into his head. He’s thinking too much right now - I think he’ll be alright in a few months once he gets comfortable.

Reactions: ManitouDan
ok, we seem really discombobulated today so far

for what it's worth, I'm not worried about it - just an observation

ADVERTISEMENT