ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Clearly the first night's shooting woes were jitter related. This team can shoot. This team can rebound. This team can defend. They are ruthlessly aggressive. They are hungry. They are deep. Most importantly, they are doing to a bad team what you are supposed to do and that's destroy.

Reactions: ukfan041
Travis with near double double at the half. When is Travis going to show his stuff?

That's because people confuse flashiness and scoring ability with being a basketball player. Real basketball players aren't 1-dimensional. More to the game than just putting the ball through the basket.

Reactions: UKvisitor
When Herro shoots the 3 I start looking for an opposing player to start running for a leak out on the backside because it feels like its going in(just go ahead and get a head start on your offensive end lol).

Well, crap. I’m disappointed. I’d hoped Toronto would toe up with us. See what we do under some pressure.

Guess I’ll sit back and enjoy the azz whuppin.

Reactions: ukfan041
That was a 3rd year Dante you're comparing to a freshman who has been on campus 9 weeks.
I get it, but nobody knew a thing about Dante until last year, his third year. That's what we are comparing him to.
Herro>>>freshman Dante, we all understand that, but in this case it's really not a big deal to compare a freshman to a Junior. All that's being said is they're games are similar.

Here's a hard question to answer. Not who is the best pro prospect on this team, but who is this team's best player? Feels like there are about 5-6 candidates.

I get it, but nobody knew a thing about Dante until last year, his third year. That's what we are comparing him to.
Herro>>>freshman Dante, we all understand that, but in this case it's really not a big deal to compare a freshman to a Junior. All that's being said is they're games are similar.
I'm good with it, I was responding to your mild criticism of Herro vs. Dante. Though valid, I didnt think it was quite fair.

PJ is one of the 10 best players in college this season I don't even need to see any other teams play. He is living up to his potential and will be a top 20ish pick. Sooooo freaking good at everything . This is how he looked in HS but better.
If he add that outside shot to his game. He is a top 5 pick IMO.

Here's a hard question to answer. Not who is the best pro prospect on this team, but who is this team's best player? Feels like there are about 5-6 candidates.

Based on this tournament I'd say Herro. That said, I don't have SEC Network and have only seen highlights. He's our best scorer and offensive player (agian, based on 4 games).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT