ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

LOL they just noted its an entire SEC crew working this event .. How can they be this good and so awful in conference play
All the guys reffing this are from Kentucky, they’re not allowed to ref Kentucky games in the regular season.

Reactions: kyjeff1
How is this performance even possible with such a young team with a bunch.of new pieces?
I mean, I know the defense needs some work, but itit usually February by the time our teams D up like this.
Wow. This team is really good.
But Cal can't coach. Ha ha.

Reactions: chroix
Refs letting them play and only calling what they have to. Makes the game so much more fun even it's not the right thing to do. They'll have so much more "areas of focus" during the actual season they can't call games like this.

Reactions: EliteBlue
My only worry: SEC refs. They're going to call every touch foul. SEC games are free throw shooting contests. Especially UK games.
This. And ncaa games have a tendency to "even it up" when a team goes on a run to keep viewers tuned in. And betting lines.

Reactions: kyjeff1
LOL they just noted its an entire SEC crew working this event .. How can they be this good and so awful in conference play

This crew can’t ref UK games. Lack of interest. Pretty sure they are from Kentucky. Or at least 1 is.

Guys, are we that good or is Bemax way overrated?

Either way, we are physical and this group is insatiable in work ethic.

In the words of George Takei. Oh My...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT