ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

LOL, what? I think everyone knows that Brad is limited and is not a D1 player, I guess, you're just now figuring this out.
And you're complaing about missed chippies in a 35 point blowout against a very physical pro team? Seriously? It's August.

Really no reason to pitch a fit.

You probably don't even realize it but you're agreeing with what I've said. I listed a bunch of positive takeaways from the game but like most simple minded people you chose to focus on one of the few negatives.

Of course Brad isn't a D1 player....Cal really wants to be able to have him in the rotation but it ain't happening. Is that easier for you to understand? Really not that hard to figure out. Shew wee, what a baby.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Really no reason to pitch a fit.

You probably don't even realize it but you're agreeing with what I've said. I listed a bunch of positive takeaways from the game but like most simple minded people you chose to focus on one of the few negatives.

Of course Brad isn't a D1 player....Cal really wants to be able to have him in the rotation but it ain't happening. Is that easier for you to understand? Really not that hard to figure out. Shew wee, what a baby.
Wow. Have another beer.

Everyone needs to settle down and remember a few things. No matter how good these teams are or how good UK looks this is not the NCAA which has referees that can make a blowout like tonight with questionable calls throughout become a close game. Does anyone think that a game with UK vs. Duke would not be a nail biter? In fact the refs would do everything possible to keep the game close. Make no mistake about it UKs games against Duke, Kansas, and a few away SEC games could be very close no matter how UK plays tonight or two month from now.

Reactions: blubo
Everyone needs to settle down and remember a few things. No matter how good these teams are or how good UK looks this is not the NCAA which has referees that can make a blowout like tonight with questionable calls throughout become a close game. Does anyone think that a game with UK vs. Duke would not be a nail biter? In fact the refs would do everything possible to keep the game close. Make no mistake about it UKs games against Duke, Kansas, and a few away SEC games could be very close no matter how UK plays tonight or two month from now.
That may be true, but the team is way ahead chemistry wise, defensively, and taking the fight to the other team. No one thought we would look this dominate. Now imagine November and how we'll look by then.

Totally agree.

ADVERTISEMENT