ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

giphy.gif

So, how much of our game are we going to miss? ESPN has yet to learn that B10 games, especially Michigan State games, always run long.
Wish they would make them the late game.

Reactions: brianpoe
So, how much of our game are we going to miss? ESPN has yet to learn that B10 games, especially Michigan State games, always run long.
Wish they would make them the late game.

8 minutes til tip. Should be ok.

I uhhhhh, I don't know if I should be aroused by that or scared. Guess I should ask what her age is before I say anymore.

I was taught in HS/college that we came from monkeys.

Therefore, I let biological factors determine these kinds of things.

If it looks good, I'm good.

As long as she's of age.

As long as she's of age.
I'll go with that line of thinking.
So I guess I'm aroused by that, but I'm not sure why. I mean, she's attractive, but I don't… .well, she's obviously very open.

As long as she's of age.

I guess teach...

I'll go with that line of thinking.
So I guess I'm aroused by that, but I'm not sure why. I mean, she's attractive, but I don't… .well, she's obviously very open.

Because she's the perfect balance of age, body, commonality, and (if you are more aroused by her than most), she might resemble the way you visualize your mother. That whole oedipus rex complex thing.

Or she's just extremely hot for what she is.

Because she's the perfect balance of age, body, commonality, and (if you are more aroused by her than most), she might resemble the way you vision your mother. That whole oedipus rex complex thing.

Or she's just extremely hot for what she is.
Well, that took care of the wood. The vision of my mother will do that every time.

Reactions: morgousky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT