ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Man up sally, own your mess. Or quit with the knee jerk hissy fits 5 minutes into the game. GO BIG BLUE! Haters & Bandwagoners can eat Tide Pods!

Pretty sure you are not the one to be providing me my guiding light going forward. It was shitty play at the time and I called it that

I also said we’d win by ten when we were tied. I’ll keep doing what I do. You need to quit being such a tool

Pretty sure you are not the one to be providing me my guiding light going forward. It was shitty play at the time and I called it that

I also said we’d win by ten when we were tied. I’ll keep doing what I do. You need to quit being such a tool
Nah, as long as you're acting a HS girl, crying cause you ain't getting your way instantly, I'm gonna be here making fun of you! I'm sure I'll see you next game, maybe you'll do something dumb like talk shit about Knox then he goes on to score 40+.

I know you got it in ya, chicken little.

Nah, as long as you're acting a HS girl, crying cause you ain't getting your way instantly, I'm gonna be here making fun of you! I'm sure I'll see you next game, maybe you'll do something dumb like talk shit about Knox then he goes on to score 40+.

I know you got it in ya, chicken little.

You’re a weird little kid.

But not as weird as a "fan" hating on his own team 5 minutes into a game. You got any more frustration you wanna post pre maturely? Have you fired Cal yet?

Look at the other posts and eat a bag of dicks.

This is what’s wrong with our more feminine fans. Someone calls bad play what it is, and suddenly someone like this fag is upset. It’s ok to call out bad play. Because it was. Never once said a word about firing Cal.... and since you have time between Craigslist hookups, feel free to go back in time to find ONE example of that

You're ALL welcome! :cool::rolleyes:
If it makes you feel any better, then I got home late and missed part of the first half. I checked in on the game thread and read UK was getting blown out. Finally turn the game on and the score is tied.

Guess where you stopped watching I started watching. Good teamwork.[cheers][laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT