ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

There is no fluidity on offense and confusion plus poor reaction on defense.

If SGA is getting beat by a guard from Utah Valley, can you imagine what an elite guard from a top tier team is going to do to him?

I've seen a lot of UK teams at the start of a year - this is bad.

UV's 6 Seniors and 4 Juniors out playing our young talent right now.

20 minutes to clean this up and find 5 cats ready to play harder than our opponent.

Reactions: Bluest Member
GO BIG BLUE !!!! GO BIG BLUE !!!!

Let's Go Cats !!!!

Cal probably get them in line for 2nd half,they just need to start knocking some shots down and get their transition game going,I missed most of the 1st half but they must not be playing good defense,young team has a lot to learn,Kansas game is going to be too early for this bunch

I said days ago from playing with/against these UVU kids that they are a tough bunch with some talent, I didn’t think UK would be down at half but I did think it would be close and then UK would pull away at the end due to talent. I still think that happens but wouldn’t surprise me if it ends up being close.

Games like these are why experience matters OR having a number one, two recruit that’s a lock NBA top 5 pick. I’m shocked with the way P.J and Knox are playing but I’ll chalk that up as nerves. Wenyen is just so spastic, Shai is playing like his ranking, Quade hasn’t been bad but he hasn’t done anything either. Like how Richards is taking his time to make a simple layup that everyone else seems to think is rocket science when they shooter a layup.

I’m guessing now people will believe Cal when he says “my team is not a good defenseive team and has a long way to go”.

UVSU has good, experienced players who understand floor spacing and they are abusing our young guys, at least for much of the 1st half. As others have stated, we do not have a dominant point guard nor a dominant anybody at this point. A few early losses is likely.

Don't talk down on people unhappy about this. It really is unacceptable

I don't understand how 5 star players can look this bad with the ball. Hope they wake up

Reactions: wildcatwelder
wnhIhk0UI3f1T1JcL-nJZl7A1Js=.gif

Reactions: jameslee32
Some of you guys are a hoot.

You’d have a point if we always shot this bad and never improved over the season. Nobody in their right mind believes that.

If you've ever been worried about Cal leaving, your concerns were silly until right now.

Some of you guys are a hoot.

You’d have a point if we always shot this bad and never improved over the season. Nobody in their right mind believes that.

Well we better get going then, because we look like a future NIT team out there right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT