ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Must have number one type players like Wall, Davis, , Cousin , and Towns. Cant have lower ranked guys only and then all go to the NBA every year.

Reactions: bigc45157
Well..... this is amazing. Not in a good way

Don't want to overreact. Lots of time to fix issues but holy sh___ we got issues

Lol wow! HAHAHaHaHaHaHa wat was that last play! We might be the joke of cbb this year!

Could wind up being top3 worst nights as a Kentucky fan under Cal.. And one of the nights beating this out was losing to Wisconsin.

College basketball has felt like a bad dream since then. Not much has gone our way since then.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
I mean we can only go up from here. Might have just watched the worst half of basketball in the Calipari era.

ace.gif

Defense is awful, which is to be expected at this point, but the lack of offense is alarming.

Reactions: jameslee32
My God we're terrible.

We've made fun of those on here who said last year Cal needs to recruit shooters, but by damn I have to agree with that assessment thus far. It's great to have elite athletes, but if you can't throw it in the ocean it matters not how athletic you are. This will be, I fear, a big issue all season long.

The defense will improve, no question, but until we figure out how to actually beat a zone and make shots this will be a season that will fall short of what many may have expected.

Yeah, I'm pissed and probably should wait until tomorrow to post, but this is beyond embarrassing.

Reactions: ala_kat2 and ck-2
Utah V is collapsing on everything the mid range shot is open no one can hit it or willing to take it

In fairness.. Nerves.. Hard to miss this many shots at home.. You'd have to try to get those numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT