ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Yea obviously I heard of "Moonlite" smarta**. But your right I'm a traitor whom won't follow a coach that has commited violations and who could put our program in trouble down the road, whom has turned our program into a recruiting tool to promise recruits to come here play a year and go to NBA... Obviously as "Kentucky Basketball Fans" and not "Kentucky Fans" you don't care as long as he puts another banner on the roof. Which will not happen again in his era.

Barking. What violations? You just proved it. Tard fan. Maybe even Zipp.

We can all make up hypothetical situations... However I like being real.
You like being a fake Kentucky Fan Troll,you UL Fans are pathetic,after being on the verge of the DEATH PENALTY,you morons still accuse Calipari of cheating,yet amazingly not one FBI allegation against UK or Calipari.

Reactions: brianpoe
You like being a fake Kentucky Fan Troll,you UL Fans are pathetic,after being on the verge of the DEATH PENALTY,you morons still accuse Calipari of cheating,yet amazingly not one FBI allegation against UK or Calipari.
Like all UL fans, they need to come here to find a place to hide until the dust clears on the Titanic.

You show how mentally ill Kentucky Basketball fans are. I state facts and I'm instantly a Cards fans... So wait your implying Calipari didn't cheat at Mempis lol?
P.S. Goodluck to Kentucky's Football program today against Dores. Go Cats. Nobody cares about basketball except a few thousand Kentucky residents. And some sporadic fans in Carolinas and East Coast.

You show how mentally ill Kentucky Basketball fans are. I state facts and I'm instantly a Cards fans... So wait your implying Calipari didn't cheat at Mempis lol?
P.S. Goodluck to Kentucky's Football program today against Dores. Go Cats. Nobody cares about basketball except a few thousand Kentucky residents. And some sporadic fans in Carolinas and East Coast.

You haven’t answered. What violations? He wasn’t found culpable by the one of the most corrupt organizations on the planet. An organization that would like to bury him. You have no facts. You have nothing. You are walking, talking and smelling like a tard fan. You do it over and over. Zipp would be so proud of you.

Dude, you’ve been outed.

You haven’t answered. What violations? He wasn’t found culpable by the one of the most corrupt organizations on the planet. An organization that would like to bury him. You have no facts. You have nothing. You are walking, talking and smelling like a tard fan. You do it over and over. Zipp would be so proud of you.

Dude, you’ve been outed.
So I guess you believe Pitino also right in terms of "i didn't know it was going on"? How many wins and final fours did Memphis have to vacate?
I hate the Cardinals more then you and the next people in line bud.

So I guess you believe Pitino also right in terms of "i didn't know it was going on"? How many wins and final fours did Memphis have to vacate?
I hate the Cardinals more then you and the next people in line bud.

No, I believe the FBI evidence. Only people I know that think Cal was guilty of anything are Tards or goons from other fan bases. Like yourself.

Just accept your mantle. At best you are a Tard fan. At worst you are a Cal hating Traitor. Both are considered lower than pond scum.

Reactions: Bluest Member
Don't you got the Vermont Institute of Computer Technology of North Eastern Mountain Coastal to prep for?... Maybe cats won't struggle in this game bud.

It would appear to me you have a severe mental illness junior,as far as Memphis Calipari wasn't involved in anything to do with Derrick Roses's SAT test and the NCAA wrote a declaration saying that John Calipari wasn't involved in the infractions in any way,only a POS UL Troll would be too dumb to still think Calipari did anything wrong,but your little hero Pitino and his Cartel partner Jurich were both found to be guilty.
What a dumb statement "Nobody cares about basketball" you have a very low IQ to match your mental condition.

Reactions: brianpoe
It is such poor coaching for a team to shoot 70% 15 minutes into a half and never have switched defenses.

Getting some good high flat ball screen work today...just what we needed...nobody does high flat ball screen like Vermont...god bless, there's nothing like a high flat ball screen...

ADVERTISEMENT