ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Well, fortunately this will end the complete bullshit 1-2 seed talk. Win or lose this team is completely overrated. If we played in a real basketball conference we'd struggle to be a top 20 team.

Reactions: d2atTech
This is exactly why no one should have any confidence in this team. I'll root my heart out for them. But zero confidence.
They consistently SUCK.

Reactions: Atrain7732
Well if we want to have any chance to win I think we need to cut it to under 10 before the half. Certainly can't get down 20+.

So many shots in and out and so many more turnovers.

We had a chance to jump out early, but we couldn't throw one in the ocean and now Vandy has heated up. We're going to have to step it up to get back in in the 1st half.

I love how everyone rips Briscoe, when it's obvious that Fox is the problem on this team. He can't guard ANYONE.

Reactions: ala_kat2
This is what happens when you have 2 guards (lottery picks???) who can't guard their own shadow..Neither of them have a clue on how to throw an entry pass to the post and Bam is clueless on how to post up..Those guys are freakin first round picks..gimme a break..Watch..Monk will try and get done by himself..

Reactions: ala_kat2
Vandy recruits some 7 foot dork who's making threes and pitching shots into third row, and we've got Hump, Wynyrd and Jones sitting over there doing nothing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT