ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Well Cal doesn't mind the loss. He doesn't care about the NCAA tournament. If his players get drafted he is happy.

Lol Murray will get eat up in the league. If he can't score on some no name from IU then he has no chance shooting over NBA guys.

JMO but I think a lot of fans on here should just give it up for good, Feel free to not come back.
Because I don't want to think about basketball for a little while in the event that we lose in the tournament? GTFO here with that shit

Lol Murray will get eat up in the league. If he can't score on some no name from IU then he has no chance shooting over NBA guys.
you act like any NBA player was never blocked by an inferior player in their entire college career. Guess what, it happens. I bet Kobi Bryant was blocked by a kid in HS that is now getting disability.

Stop with the ref BS. We have a garbage frontcourt, period. It's unfair to ask our guards to play their A game night in and night out because there's no else to step up. Having the best backcourt is great, but when your frontcourt is abysmal, all it takes a team who is avg or slightly above avg at 4 or 5 positions to send us home.

Reactions: mgrody and FlCATFan
If Lee is getting any minutes next year something is wrong.

This is why you don't just take commitment from a lanky bean pole just because he a blue chip. Cal didn't even really recruit his ass.

Pitiful evaluations of our bigs for this season.

Dakari leaving for the d-league was the dagger.

Reactions: loublue22 and .S&C.
**** them. Refs have been ****ing us all year. I hope their kids get aids after being raped by a serbian with elaphantitis of the penis.

You're a smart and well-adjusted person. Clearly you have a great perspective on life and whats important. Good for you.

Ulis And Murray just off a little bit today. But both those guys have carried us all year. At some point you knew they would breakdown. They have played a whole lot of minutes this year. Without either of them, we wouldn't have made the tournament. I thank them and the entire team for a good year. This was a fun team to watch the last month of the season. We were one big man from being a great team.

Reactions: jauk11 and FlCATFan
Damn he couldn't have missed 1 of those FT's. Amazing job by our team to get the lead down to 2 that is way more than I expected when we were down 10 with 4 minutes left.

Just needed 1 more FT miss by Bryant there.

How bout all those miss free throws CAL!? When in the hell will you wake the F up and take time to practice those every practice.

Well Cal doesn't mind the loss. He doesn't care about the NCAA tournament. If his players get drafted he is happy.
Your exactly right about that! I've noticed in his press conferences this week that he's not had a bit of zeal like he usually does. I think our seeding and bracket affected him more than than he let on and it's affected our play in this game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT