ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wish we hadn't even made the comeback, just hurts me more. Won't be posting for a while. Cya game thread.

All the haters just need to stfu already. This isn't on coaching or players who don't care!! They shot well and we didn't, plain and simple. So save your ignorant Bs about our coach and players!!

Reactions: exiledfan
This isn't all that shocking given the body of work during the year. Skal hurt bad, but it's not reasonable to make the final four every year.

Load them up and ship them out, bring in another crew. One game short of where I thought we could go but its been a good year. See you next year.

Reactions: blubo
Please, God, no more guards who can't shoot. No more bigs who can't play. No more taking scholarships without evaluating what you're doing (lee).

No more, no more, no more.

Get a few hang around 4's that can play. Tweak the system, just a bit, and you will leave UK with 3 or 4 titles.

IU will get some nice looking sweet sixteen rings again. I wish we could have a great program that reaches the sweet sixteen every four years.

We aren't getting 9 until we have another once in a generation player. That's obviously what it takes here.

We have one, Murray, probably two, Ulis. One had bad streaks the last few games and Ulis didn't play well to start with but ended up clutch.

But I'm pretty sure some of you should replace Cal.

Reactions: blubo
Will say this though..

..Cal got too worried about Indiana offense. Didn't even see willis til less than half the first half.

He never found a rhythm and our offense was stagnant.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Anybody who says Indiana has more talent I don't see it.
They ran an offense we don't.

You've got people here who will not admit this. But go to the games, its all real UK fans talk about.

Please, God, no more guards who can't shoot. No more bigs who can't play. No more taking scholarships without evaluating what you're doing (lee).

No more, no more, no more.

Get a few hang around 4's that can play. Tweak the system, just a bit, and you will leave UK with 3 or 4 titles.
Yeah. Ulis and Murray suck. Right?

ADVERTISEMENT