ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL BBM THREAD*****

Just popping in here and haven't read the thread so I'm sure it's been discussed but my big takeaway is Bradshaw looked way too engaged and happy for a dude that isn't planning on playing this year. The complete opposite of Sharpe for those who have suggested he's Sharpe2.0.

Doesn’t surprise me Elzy hasn’t deserved that job since she’s gotten it…. When you have the #1 pick in the WNBA draft and you can’t make it out of the first round of the NCAA tournament you know you have a coaching issue….
The women's team has been on decline since Mitchell's last couple of years. It's sad really. UCONN is proof both programs can do well at the same time.

Look, I mean, it's like this...I saw what I saw and I heard what I heard and damn..been around a good while and holy dang.....I'd say a bit more and spinning rooms would be seen....mine moved right to left.
So you can determine Cal is drinking from watching on TV or even at the event. Were you close enough to smell it on him. If not then you are starting stupid, vicious rumors. Or at least trying to to start. Look I saw what I saw, that is totally laughable.

Reactions: Graham51
The women's team has been on decline since Mitchell's last couple of years. It's sad really. UCONN is proof both programs can do well at the same time.
I agree with you but Mitchell had it at a level it had never really been at before. Instead of Mitch going out and doing his homework like he doesn’t do in any of his hires he made the EASY hire like always. He could’ve gotten a better coach in to raise it to the next level but instead has taken it down quite a few levels and lost all momentum…

I agree with you but Mitchell had it at a level it had never really been at before. Instead of Mitch going out and doing his homework like he doesn’t do in any of his hires he made the EASY hire like always. He could’ve gotten a better coach in to raise it to the next level but instead has taken it down quite a few levels and lost all momentum…
I agree. I didn't intend for that to be a shot at Mitchell. Mitchell did a wonderful job for a while. Brought the energy and toughness. But the he had his medical issues and it just wasn't the same after sadly. I wanted Elzy to do well, but she just hasn't minus that SEC Title run.

She has to win at a decent clip this year or she needs to go.

Hart winning the dunk contest. Does that say more about Hart rising to the occasion, or more about we don't have any John Wall/MKG/Toppin dunkers on the team.

Nah, I saw Hart in practice this summer. Kid can jump out of the gym.

Anyone got a link to BBM ? I have a friend who does not get SECN . If someone has a link I can send it to her. Thanks

Nah, I saw Hart in practice this summer. Kid can jump out of the gym.

I'm glad I saw that dunk, but after hearing what he did on pro day I really wanted to see him in the 3pt Contest

Just got back home from there. It was actually pretty cool being there with the video they had playing during the song Dream On. And Reed got the biggest and longest ovation during the player announcements.
Yeah I noticed that on TV.

Just popping in here and haven't read the thread so I'm sure it's been discussed but my big takeaway is Bradshaw looked way too engaged and happy for a dude that isn't planning on playing this year. The complete opposite of Sharpe for those who have suggested he's Sharpe2.0.
Seem like Cal in interview mentioned something that we finally got a big in big Z… idk the way he put phrased the line was awkward. I’d like to find it and listen again

Reactions: HoneyMoon155
Appreciate the thread. I opted to skip it tonight. Just gotten so stale. Excited to see some real scrimmage action next weekend at BW game.
Np; yw.

I always enjoy it no matter how stale it gets. Big Z being there tonight was my biggest reason for watching though.

Seem like Cal in interview mentioned something that we finally got a big in big Z… idk the way he put phrased the line was awkward. I’d like to find it and listen again
Yeah then he said, "14 feet of players" and had to correct himself to 21. Hope Im overanalyzing that.

Boogie was our special guest as Drake backed out I think.

Cal knows he's on a semi-hot seat. He knows it's time to go for title or bust.
There wasn't going to be any negativity there. And Cal is not on any hot seat or even warm seat.

The only negativity is from the 25 or so CHC members that post here over and over to themselves.

Best coach in college basketball and brought in the number 1 class by a mile. Even the UK football program is doing well. Why the hell do you continue to whine?

I’ve heard it all now. Cal was drunk and incoherent and it took the one Louisville fan here to notice and point it out. 😂 Don’t even try to tell him any different either, he saw what he saw. 🤣🤡

Cal did not seem his usual self tonight. I think I like this version better. He just seemed more subdued and a little less over the top full of himself. The whole thing was a little less organized and not as well done as usual

Cal did not seem his usual self tonight. I think I like this version better. He just seemed more subdued and a little less over the top full of himself. The whole thing was a little less organized and not as well done as usual
Cals best teams had teammates that truly cared for each other and kinda take over as a players led team. Heck, even Cal admits he wants his players to be empowered. I think his relaxed nature is due to having his “perfect” team. Player leaders but still mostly freshman! In Cals wheelhouse!

There wasn't going to be any negativity there. And Cal is not on any hot seat or even warm seat.

The only negativity is from the 25 or so CHC members that post here over and over to themselves.

Best coach in college basketball and brought in the number 1 class by a mile. Even the UK football program is doing well. Why the hell do you continue to whine?
🤡

Why the hell do you attack people out of nowhere? I believe this a year for Cal to turn it around from out piss poor postseason performances. He has the class to do it. But having and doing are two completely different things.

Lot of people bagging on Elzy, but I seem to remember them winning the SEC tournament (Did Mitchell ever do that?), including beating the #1 team in the country who won the national title. Yes, that was with players we already had and they have since left, but having that level is an anomaly for the women's team.

Lot of people bagging on Elzy, but I seem to remember them winning the SEC tournament (Did Mitchell ever do that?), including beating the #1 team in the country who won the national title. Yes, that was with players we already had and they have since left, but having that level is an anomaly for the women's team.
It's what she's done since then, which isn't much. 2-14 in conference last season. 12-19 overall. That's not good even for UK WBB. She's got her work cut out for her and needs to have a good year. I just don't see it happening with the recruiting falling off as well.

BBM, at least on TV, is a complete snore-fest. No real interest from UK in updating or making it more worth watching. I think it may be mostly about access for big $$$ boosters and setting up NIL connects at this point.
Yeah, the womens program is garbage but, UK's hands are tied because of Title IX and MB wanting to appear progressive.
Did Rupp Arena serve beer?

Yeah then he said, "14 feet of players" and had to correct himself to 21. Hope Im overanalyzing that.
Yeah good catch. That was a little odd but hopefully just a misstatement. Bradshaw was moving a lot better than Ugonna so if there were one to not play, I'd think it more likely to be Ugonna.

We were at a reunion of sorts with people we knew back in the 60s-70s. BBM was on in the background but everybody stopped and gawked at the big guy when he got some screen time. He seems to be growing as you look at him. His head is at a level where it looks like one of the inflatable floats in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.

• Haha
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT