ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL BBM THREAD*****

Hart winning the dunk contest. Does that say more about Hart rising to the occasion, or more about we don't have any John Wall/MKG/Toppin dunkers on the team.
Hard to say. They're out there just having fun tonight. I think Edwards will posterize someone before the year is over. Also, NONE of our bigs are out there tonight.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We definitely got some great shooters this year. Hopefully this is the year we get back to the FF, been way too long

Reactions: sdryan2
The women totally killed BBM. It just puts a damper on the whole event. Can’t believe they waste an hour showing an 8-win team on national television.
Then.....don't watch that part?

BBM is never going to be quite the same as it used to. CBB has changed waaaaay too much for that.

Gotta say it BBM is boring as hell now.... good to see the players but it leaves a lot to desire.
In needs a revamp for sure. I just don't think it will ever be quite as special as it used to be. Social media has changed that. You hear about recruits WAY in advance now and we often see these guys long before October. Tonight was at least interesting to see Big Z.

Apparently the women’s team looked bad, idk how anybody could tell but my friend said they looked bad
Doesn’t surprise me Elzy hasn’t deserved that job since she’s gotten it…. When you have the #1 pick in the WNBA draft and you can’t make it out of the first round of the NCAA tournament you know you have a coaching issue….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT