ADVERTISEMENT

**** Offical Blue White Game Thread ****

Play him anyway. The NCAA couldn't enforce a hall pass nowadays.

Heh, I thought this too.. but the NCAA kind of made a statement with the Kansas punishment. Maybe this was a test fire and the NCAA's way of telling the rest of the landscape "we still have the power to make dumb decisions, so dont test us!"

Well of course not every time out. No one is. But overall he’s absolutely the best shooter on the team
I think that's about to change. And that's ok. He doesn't HAVE to be that anymore. Just a solid player and experienced dude that can knock down shots when need be.

Same here. Hate SEC+ and Streaming :(
It's not that hard. Go to the ESPN website and sign in with your TV provider just like you sign in with your account here. People make this harder than it really is. Those who say you need to pay for it with ESPN plus are wrong. In short, if you can watch the games on TV then you can watch it online. It is included with your TV provider for free once you log in with the credentials on the ESPN app or website. There are 3 more games to come like this so I would recommend following this advice and not miss anymore games live.

Reactions: westerncat
Rob seems much more comfortable now than in the Canada games.He also looks like he put on some much needed weight.
You called him Rob and not Dilly....

The Office Thank You GIF

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
Defending Dilly and DJ in practice is going to be good for this defense in the end. We've had so many issues with small quick guards over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT