ADVERTISEMENT

**** Offical Blue White Game Thread ****

Dilly!
By halftime, he had 24 points. No one else on the court scored more than 13 in the first half. He started the second half with a steal and emphatic dunk on the other end, and it was more of the same from there. Dillingham finished with 40 points, seven assists and five rebounds. He was 14-for-23 from the field, 3-for-7 from 3-point range, and 9-for-12 on free throws.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...tball-men/article280769100.html#storylink=cpy

Reactions: chroix and Fox2monk
FINAL From Truist Arena

White: 89
Blue: 100

Dillingham finishes with 40 points.
Theiro finishes 10/16 from the field and was EVERYWHERE. Finished with 24(?)

We're gonna have scorers. Need our bigs to get healthy and look out.
Bradshaw, ugo idk what to expect. I guess rebounding and defend still

Boxscore
Image-10-21-23-at-8-00-PM.jpg

Reactions: chroix
I get that but I’m asking why he sets up to receive a catch and shoot so far away. He’s making it harder on himself but I think it’s because he wants to get a shot off no matter what. I don’t like that.
I didn’t get to watch, but yeah last year he did that a lot to, I guess he wants to prove he has range on his jumper

Reactions: BlueCephus
At the game - Dilly is special... clearly comfortable now on the court. Offensively was creative and just wow at his first step.

Adou looks completely different than last season he clearly put on some weight and got taller. No chance you can put him at guard now.

Reed - super smart player and gets people open looks was awesome to see him direct traffic.

Edwards seemed underwhelming but I bet his box score looks filled up. Think he needs to take a step if UK wants to be in the Final 4 conversation.

At the game - Dilly is special... clearly comfortable now on the court. Offensively was creative and just wow at his first step.

Adou looks completely different than last season he clearly put on some weight and got taller. No chance you can put him at guard now.

Reed - super smart player and gets people open looks was awesome to see him direct traffic.

Edwards seemed underwhelming but I bet his box score looks filled up. Think he needs to take a step if UK wants to be in the Final 4 conversation.
Edwards has such a high ceiling that he's got to get a lot of minutes early in the season in the hopes we see him reach his ceiling by March. But, if he's struggling in a game, no worries, we have so many options to sub in for him.

Edwards wasnt too shabby tonight:

#1 Edwards,Justin () - STARTER
Last Basket Scored: DUNK AT 04:54 OF PRD 2 (83-91)
Today's Game
PTSFG3FGFTORDRTRAPFTOBSMINEFF
2611-181-53-35510156114026
First Half
84-80-30-023513401207
Second Half
187-101-23-3325022102019

Had some bad TOs in the 1H. But he can score.

Not to night but my god has every forgotten Canada. Its nots just you buvery is bashing Reeves who played in a tourney setting
I have NEVER bashed Reeves. I'm not worried about him. He will have games where he will be Elsa but he's not a liability, he does other things well.

It's almost always a disappointment with one's favorite team. If it ever works out, it's a pleasant surprise. At least that's the way I look at it.

I don't think this year's KY team has enough beef. We're gonna get pushed around.
Well with HH he mentioned one of the best teams ever when comparing the talent. Thats an unfair comparison. I think this group will be good but I agree the front court will be an issue. I just get the feeling they will go 24-7 during the regular season

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Halftime At Truist Arena

Blue: 54
White: 41

Robert DillingHIM is having a game.

Dillingham has 24 freaking points. 9/16 from the field. 4 assits.

Reeves having a very bad night. 1/5 from the arc. Thank Goodness we don't need his shooting quite as much now. He's either off or on.
Reeves has to shoot, he has the capability to go Steph curry so hoist 10 a game.

Just as I joked about. The NCAA is already sniffing around. The man is hated and THAT is our biggest obstacle while he's here. That's why I'm ready for him to move on.
If they screw us out of another European dude when everyone else on God's earth gets to play them, they will catch absolute hell.

If they screw us out of another European dude when everyone else on God's earth gets to play them, they will catch absolute hell.
From who, no one cares about UK except our little board here. If the NCAA can screw over us they will and the rest of college basketball will be fine with it

From who, no one cares about UK except our little board here. If the NCAA can screw over us they will and the rest of college basketball will be fine with it
Yeah they enjoy watching our fanbase get mad. Gonzaga, ucla, & Arizona and Xavier. Can get foreign players eligible quickly we cant

Reactions: docholiday51
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT