ADVERTISEMENT

Offer coming soon for Simi Shittu?

I believe it is. Any of him, Moses Brown, & Naz Reid are good enough to play at nearly any school but Cal has the luxury of playing hard to get. It gives him time to make sure he knows who he wants and also makes the recipient of the offer realize how exclusive it is. Ultimately I think Shittu is the best of the 3.

Reactions: BBN Catz 89
I believe it is. Any of him, Moses Brown, & Naz Reid are good enough to play at nearly any school but Cal has the luxury of playing hard to get. It gives him time to make sure he knows who he wants and also makes the recipient of the offer realize how exclusive it is. Ultimately I think Shittu is the best of the 3.
Assume Cal will be telling the two Canadians Shittu and Barrett that they can be roomies.

Dude is Terrence Jones 2.0

He's more Patrick Patterson as a high school senior than Terrence Jones. What made Jones so special was his ability to grab a rebound and lead the break, handle the ball, find the open man or finish himself at 6'9" 250. At this point Shittu is a play finisher and not so much a play maker.

Hey I like a good poo pun as much as the next guy, but for my entertainment value, nothing will top Peter Jurkin.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
He's more Patrick Patterson as a high school senior than Terrence Jones. What made Jones so special was his ability to grab a rebound and lead the break, handle the ball, find the open man or finish himself at 6'9" 250. At this point Shittu is a play finisher and not so much a play maker.

I remember reading some articles a few weeks ago when his name got more prominent on the board mentioning he'd been playing more point forward for his high school despite being 6'10 and 220 pounds. What the footage I've seen he works outside in more than Patterson ever did. Highlights can always be misleading, but they definitely showcase a big forward getting a rebound, dribbling up the court for a nice assist or drive to the bucket.

Can you imagine Bill Raftery calling Shittu's game? Onions! Beans!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
images

After he misses a defensive assignment, I hope Cal resists the temptation of screaming Shittu for brains

ADVERTISEMENT