ADVERTISEMENT

Offer coming soon for Simi Shittu?

Kyle Tucker‏@KyleTucker_SEC 3h3 hours ago
Spoke to high school and AAU coaches for PF Simi Shittu, No. 9 player in 2018, about Kentucky's surge in interest. https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky/kentucky-basketball-uk-recruiting-simi-shittu-canada…

Excellent 3-point shooter!
Shittu averaged 20.1 points, 9.9 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 1.3 blocks in 21 games on the Nike AAU circuit this spring and summer — he also made 11 of 26 3-pointers — and was an All-Peach Jam selection. If you think it odd that the Cats didn’t get more involved in his recruitment sooner, Popp agrees.

Not this again. I came here from Scout. My name is Phil. I live in OH. Not sure who "Spears" is but people have been calling me that for months now. At first it was funny.

Yeah, you're Spears. I'd say what gave it away but you'd quit doing it so I won't, lol. Hope you found a new job.

Shittu will wipe the floor with loserville.

When he takes over games they will call it Shittu show

Rupp will become known as Shittu house

Yeah, you're Spears. I'd say what gave it away but you'd quit doing it so I won't, lol. Hope you found a new job.

I swear on my life I'm about to cancel my account and go back to Scout. They just merged with 247. Sounds nice. This is all bizarre to me. I've said it before but at first I thought it was some hazing thing for the guy with the new account. Guess not.

What job? I've been working the same job for 21 years. I'll post W2s with personal info blacked out if I need to. At what point does this end?

I don't give a Shittu about his name or number. I wonder if Shittu can Shittu during a game. If not he is out of Shittu.

I swear on my life I'm about to cancel my account and go back to Scout. They just merged with 247. Sounds nice. This is all bizarre to me. I've said it before but at first I thought it was some hazing thing for the guy with the new account. Guess not.

What job? I've been working the same job for 21 years. I'll post W2s with personal info blacked out if I need to. At what point does this end?

Only Spears would threaten to post W2s. Funny stuff. Maybe you should go back to the other board and take that disgusting filth you posted earlier in this thread with you?

Last edited:
Doubt more than 1 percent of people visiting this site for U.K. info want a visual of wieners and feces. Crazy me.

Umm well it's an actual thing. I didn't make it up. Don't be mad at me. You can look it up.

And you can continue thinking I'm someone I'm not. That's fine. It just makes you wrong. Guess I'll just started calling you Lisa since I'm sure you're a woman and Lisa is a popular name.

Reactions: crawfords corner
Umm well it's an actual thing. I didn't make it up. Don't be mad at me. You can look it up.

And you can continue thinking I'm someone I'm not. That's fine. It just makes you wrong. Guess I'll just started calling you Lisa since I'm sure you're a woman and Lisa is a popular name.

LoL. Call me whatever you want, Spears.

Spears (you) never knows when to stop. Always a dead giveaway. [laughing]

Tell ya what. You wanna meet up? I'll give you my address and you can come knock on my door and we can hang out. I have a keg of beer in the garage we can cool and tap. My name is Phil. You seem like a blast.

Not this again. I came here from Scout. My name is Phil. I live in OH. Not sure who "Spears" is but people have been calling me that for months now. At first it was funny.

It was a dude who had a psycho from here call his work and get him fired over some incredibly petty stuff. The timing of that and you coming here from scout were kinda similar which is why people put the two together. Spears is an urban legend of sorts now.

It was a dude who had a psycho from here call his work and get him fired over some incredibly petty stuff. The timing of that and you coming here from scout were kinda similar which is why people put the two together. Spears is an urban legend of sorts now.
Looks like he wasn't very popular then.

Or with people thinking I'm him, maybe he was.

Tell ya what. You wanna meet up? I'll give you my address and you can come knock on my door and we can hang out. I have a keg of beer in the garage we can cool and tap. My name is Phil. You seem like a blast.

Darn you Kernel. I want to drink too! I'd bring food

I'm going to be in Oklahoma next week.:rolleyes: You may live there...

Looks like he wasn't very popular then.

Or with people thinking I'm him, maybe he was.

He had more likes than anyone on this board. (More likes than posts)(I thought he got a little obnoxious at times but heck, there are those who think I am a total.. ah yeah.)

I would think if someone made a new screen name because of a psycho on this board trying to ruin his life that it might be a dick move to just start throwing around his name and making that public.

ADVERTISEMENT