ADVERTISEMENT

Offer coming soon for Simi Shittu?

If we get Brown and Shittu, will they both start? Will Brown backup Shittu or will Shittu backup Brown?

And how will Shittu be introduced?

At forward, six eight, from Montverde Florida, number 2 Simi Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittu

Tell ya what. You wanna meet up? I'll give you my address and you can come knock on my door and we can hang out. I have a keg of beer in the garage we can cool and tap. My name is Phil. You seem like a blast.[/QUO
Tell ya what. You wanna meet up? I'll give you my address and you can come knock on my door and we can hang out. I have a keg of beer in the garage we can cool and tap. My name is Phil. You seem like a blast.

I meetup random hot chicks from time to time but not random dudes who are infatuated with jerking off and feces.. [laughing] Get help Spears. It already cost you a job.

If we get Brown and Shittu, will they both start? Will Brown backup Shittu or will Shittu backup Brown?

And how will Shittu be introduced?

At forward, six eight, from Montverde Florida, number 2 Simi Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittu
and the crowd yells back in unison "NOT!"

Sonny Bairos tweet:

John Calipari expected in Toronto this weekend for up close look at Simi Shittu. UNC also meaningful convo w/No.1 ranked 2018 recently

That is a huge difference in size. If the kid is 6'10, we're talking about a kid with more upside than a 6'7 frontcourt player. This kid looks like a future monster. Lets hope Cal locks up the commitment as soon as possible."

I meetup random hot chicks from time to time but not random dudes who are infatuated with jerking off and feces.. [laughing] Get help Spears. It already cost you a job.

Do you want the name of my work so you can call and ask em if Phil works there? You have a problem and I apologize for whoever caused it. I haven't lost anything. This is tired and played out. At first it was a joke. Now it's just old.

Anybody: Is there some way that I can not read this guy's posts anymore? Can he be hidden? I know you can do that on Facebook and Twitter.

Do you want the name of my work so you can call and ask em if Phil works there? You have a problem and I apologize for whoever caused it. I haven't lost anything. This is tired and played out. At first it was a joke. Now it's just old.

Anybody: Is there some way that I can not read this guy's posts anymore? Can he be hidden? I know you can do that on Facebook and Twitter.

HAHA! Spears playing dumb and asking if there's an ignore button. 2damnfunny. You are terrible at disguising yourself.

You lived on it before you lost your job, Spears. Feel sorry for the employer that's getting stiffed again with you using company time for internet.

You're hopeless. If you can't give me a straight answer I'm gonna stop engaging you.

1. My name isn't Spears.
2. I've had the same job for 21 years since I graduated college
3. I live in OH (no idea where the guy lived you're talking about but I'm guessing KY)
4. I don't post using "company internet". Learn hot spots. It's not 2009.

Have fun continuing to be wrong. Everyone moved on from the joke but you can't seem to help yourself for whatever reason. I'm an easy guy to get along with. You don't want to. It's cool.

You're hopeless. If you can't give me a straight answer I'm gonna stop engaging you.

1. My name isn't Spears.
2. I've had the same job for 21 years since I graduated college
3. I live in OH (no idea where the guy lived you're talking about but I'm guessing KY)
4. I don't post using "company internet". Learn hot spots. It's not 2009.

Have fun continuing to be wrong. Everyone moved on from the joke but you can't seem to help yourself for whatever reason. I'm an easy guy to get along with. You don't want to. It's cool.

You wouldn't work so hard to prove you're not Spears/get so flustered if you weren't Spears.

You wouldn't work so hard to prove you're not Spears/get so flustered if you weren't Spears.
Dude I have known Jason since we played baseball in college, and I still play basketball with him at least once a week. I can tell you for a fact that Angus is not him.

Jason isn't on here anymore. Why would he be? We keep up with him on Twitter with other guys who post on the Paddock. Quit trying to give someone a reason to mess with him again.

Good for Spears. Sounds like Colonel Anus is just some weirdo from Ohio so I'll put him on ignore as well.

Reactions: Col. Angus
HAHA! Spears playing dumb and asking if there's an ignore button. 2damnfunny. You are terrible at disguising yourself.
You joined march 20, 2017. Why would you have such a spears infatuation when he was banned before that time? You're a disgusting human being

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
ADVERTISEMENT