ADVERTISEMENT

Odd situation in the Auburn v Mississippi game today.

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
Why tf is Johni Broome apologizing. It doesn't matter if you are Jesus Christ. You shouldn't be putting your hand, as a fan, on any player let alone grabbing their jersey.

If anyone should be apologizing profusely it's Morgan Freeman. He should have been ejected from the game like any other fan would be. Thoughts?

Haves vs have nots. Most would have been banned from Arena for touching player. He gets an apology. Crazy world.

Freeman, while in the wrong, is a hugely beloved actor. I mean even the Auburn player he did it to changed his tune once he saw who it was. Like are you really going to cuss out the guy who’s played God and narrated countless shows and played Red In Shawshank? Nope.

Freeman shouldn’t have done it but nothing will come of this. I mean a coach put his hands on a player and the SEC did nothing.

Accountability, fines, and punishments are for us peons! Know your place peasant!

Reactions: TM2013
Why tf is Johni Broome apologizing. It doesn't matter if you are Jesus Christ. You shouldn't be putting your hand, as a fan, on any player let alone grabbing their jersey.

If anyone should be apologizing profusely it's Morgan Freeman. He should have been ejected from the game like any other fan would be. Thoughts?

I mean Broome was right on top of him, it’s not as if freeman got out of his chair and reached for him. And it’s Morgan “freaking” Freeman. They both laughed about it and I think any player would do the same. Freeman is one of my favorites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT