ADVERTISEMENT

Now what's next?

I'm simply responding to the bizarre name calling. Now somehow you're a victim "Woodrow".

But yes, I know nothing about basketball.
You really don’t so I’m glad you’re self aware enough to see that way hahaha Woodrow call is the name of a character in a movie. “Jamal sunburn”

This right here they puffing out those chests now their super hero is back to their rescue….. Here to further sink our program into further derogatory….. These people are so delusional it’s not even funny anymore!!!
"Further derogatory"...

I can't make this. up.

I'm glad Cal is back and common sense prevailed. But now what?

First measure, who's coming back?
Hopefully we can get 3 of (DJ, Reed, Big Z, Bradshaw, and Onyenso) back. If we can get 4. Amazing. If we can get all 5, I might have a seizure.

Next up, what's with the staff?
Can we get Kenny back?

Third, get these kids to work. Fortunately with the class we have coming in, we do have some kids that look like they have the defensive potential. Somto is a beast. And Richmond looks like he can be molded into a Liggins type defender. We need bullies and assholes. I like the nice smiling, happy kids too. But we need players that want to rip your head off. Now whether that's DJ finding his voice. Or Bradshaw hitting the weights and becoming a killer, I don't know what it is. But I want that back.

Hit up the transfer portal too, but it's always hit or miss. For every Reid Travis or Nate Sestina we get, we land a CJ Frederick or Tre Mitchell.

Then let's go get #9 and put the team where it needs it to be.
What's next? The last 4 years are What's next? Unless Cal gets transported back in time 10 years, same old same old will happen

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Now what? What I hope happens is that a couple hundred people no longer complain when they're in a confined space with a crying baby. And that these same people are moved to pity over teachers who handle Early Childhood classrooms.

I'm glad Cal is back and common sense prevailed. But now what?

First measure, who's coming back?
Hopefully we can get 3 of (DJ, Reed, Big Z, Bradshaw, and Onyenso) back. If we can get 4. Amazing. If we can get all 5, I might have a seizure.

Next up, what's with the staff?
Can we get Kenny back?

Third, get these kids to work. Fortunately with the class we have coming in, we do have some kids that look like they have the defensive potential. Somto is a beast. And Richmond looks like he can be molded into a Liggins type defender. We need bullies and assholes. I like the nice smiling, happy kids too. But we need players that want to rip your head off. Now whether that's DJ finding his voice. Or Bradshaw hitting the weights and becoming a killer, I don't know what it is. But I want that back.

Hit up the transfer portal too, but it's always hit or miss. For every Reid Travis or Nate Sestina we get, we land a CJ Frederick or Tre Mitchell.

Then let's go get #9 and put the team where it needs it to be.
You should consider changing your user name to Jamal Sunshine Pumper.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT