ADVERTISEMENT

now put the Hoak experiment to rest

This is just the beginning of it my friend. Get used to it. That’s what happens when your offense struggles to move the ball past midfield against every opponent.

Wonder if Hoak's Dad will be fighting with people on twitter after this abomination of a display.

Looking at Hoak's dad's Twitter, I'm sure he'll just resort to alternative facts. He'll tell us it was actually Gunnar who was responsible for that win, we just don't know it.

Reactions: Cardsstink
I am glad Hoak got his shot even if it was limited. It lit a fire under Terry just like it did the last time Hoak was put in.Congrats Terry, played with fire in his belly after that!

Reactions: Blueaz
I can not spell the senior receiver name the former walk on that make a couple nice catches on the last drive and then Conrad great catch..

I can not spell the senior receiver name the former walk on that make a couple nice catches on the last drive and then Conrad great catch..

Bouvier. They use the French pronunciation since he has been in college. Before that it was pronounced "boo-veer".

Two clutch pass receptions during want should become known as "The Drive" from the former LexCath star who holds the record for most career receptions at pass-happy LexCath.

Colin Powell once said "Confidence is a force multiplier".

The mechanics, reads, accuracy on crossing patterns, etc. should come with practice each day. But the coaches need to pump up their QBs. BOTH were not showing the confidence, bravado and can-do attitude and pumping up the rest of the team - until that last drive that was masterful by Wilson.

Congrats Kentucky - great win.

Agreed. That's one positive to come from this, we have a clear answer on QB. Hopefully the armchair QBs will give it a rest.
To say a change wasn’t needed is plain delusional. TW had to play better; AND guess the French what? HE DID

If he sucks again, put in Hoak for a series. Nothing at all wrong with that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT