ADVERTISEMENT

Nolan Smith being a Dookie

“Apparently he leaked that Kenny was going to be fired in December to force the university to make a move and name him the interim coach”

Text from a friend
Yea there is a large article in Louisville media last night about this. (WRDB??/Craswford??).. Said admin dept found out about it, and told Kenny to handle it .. LOL.. what a mess.

Best thing to do is get all this info out there. Spread it around. Tell your friends and family, tell you coworkers.

Even if we want to see UofL fail, we can't have ex-Dukies controlling the sport like this.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I mean how stupid are you if you are Nolan? He just sabotaged the hell out of his career. He will never coach in college sports for a long time. He showed no one can trust him.
It was def retarded and dumb as hell for Nolan Smith to do. It should've sabotaged him, but behind closed doors he will convince somebody (prob John Scheyer) that the media just came up with this story and ran with it. I'm sure if they looked into it close they could find out the real story but some dumbass coach will give him a job by next season. I hear he already trying to refute the story and do damage control.

He just ruined a relationship with KP who gave him a job, left his piece of shit school Duke behind in the process so he could come stab KP in his back and then goes out interviews for another job before this past season started right after after talking all that shit how he wanted to help KP get that program back up no matter how long it took and everything else he said.

He seems like a Duke kind of guy. Entitled. He only had one year at Duke as an actual assistant coach. He maybe had some other job like assistant to Coach K or one of those jobs before that, but only 2 actual years as an assistant coach but he said F uncle Kenny.. I want to b the head coach. He must think he should just get to the top without having to do shit. He seems like the kind of guy who burns every bridge he crosses and whoever gives him his next chance will find out, but somehow, someway he'll get another shot. So many of these dudes are just lousy human beings. It's like hey this guy right here is such a piece of shit, but if we can't find a bigger piece of shit then we'll settle on the smaller piece of shit. But they prefer the bigger POS. Lol.

Yea there is a large article in Louisville media last night about this. (WRDB??/Craswford??).. Said admin dept found out about it, and told Kenny to handle it .. LOL.. what a mess.
Yet, Kenny wouldn’t fire him still. He did tell him that he would burn all his Nike bridges forever and that out and end to his wanting that position right there.

Nolan Smith is a special kind of POS. I didn't even know he was on the UofL staff today. That's shocking. Why Kenny would have a low life like that anywhere near his program boggles the mind. Kenny made his bed with that one. No excuse for a hiring that dirt bag.

I love all this so, SO much.

“Kenny Payne won those games!”

“Nolan is the best young recruiter in the country we’re gonna own y’all for years to come! DJ is already sewn up!”

Hey UL…..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…… AAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT