ADVERTISEMENT

No more Papa John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I would bet that if you quoted my post here, you believe the football players kneeling is disrespectful to the flag instead of seeing it as a way to bring attention to their cause. I think that says a lot about a person.

The amount of white people in this thread that are upset that they can't use the n word without facing consequences is staggering.
I've never understood the argument if "they can say it, why can't I?"

Nobody is “upset” that they can’t uze a racist slur. Are you being dense on purpose ? Are you actually reading the comments or just eagerly waiting to type out a comment vomiting your white guilt?

Typical UL response. Not condoning the comments, they were they product of an ignorant mind. However, if UL actually had ANY morals they would have acted on public sex in a restaurant, pay off for adultery and abortion, strippers and prostitutes in the dorm. Instead it took an NCAA infraction the FBI uncovered and a racial slur uttered on a private business call to "find a compass". Not good.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
Also, I would bet that if you quoted my post here, you believe the football players kneeling is disrespectful to the flag instead of seeing it as a way to bring attention to their cause. I think that says a lot about a person.
I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.
In the pussy whipped SOB's own words

Am I the only person who doesn't dislike Papa John's pizza? I mean it's hardly great pizza, but it's at least edible. XD

Somerset needs another good pizza place. We've got Mellow Mushroom, Mr. D's, Donatos, and Mill Springs out in Nancy, but that's about it as far as I know. I've heard Swoody's is good, I'm going to have to try it.

You are not alone, I get it occasionally. Yeah, mostly because I am not well off and live on a budget (their pizza is really good value if you order specials).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT