No more Papa John's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben101er

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2004
Ashland, KY
Didn't see this posted yet, but, UL is taking down the name on the Football Stadium. I guess it is to show their outrage over Schnatter's comment. Shame they can't take down UL off everything, since they have done way worse things than this, and many times over.

What a shame....Whores and Johns go together so well.
th

Didn't see this posted yet, but, UL is taking down the name on the Football Stadium. I guess it is to show their outrage over Schnatter's comment. Shame they can't take down UL off everything, since they have done way worse things than this, and many times over.

The players didn't come to look at that sign that represents oppression! They came for hoes, drugs, and guns.

Witch hunt imo. He must've pissed off the wrong people recently. Didn't take long to remove him from sight.

Matt Jones of KSR is kinda like Papa John in that he probably has a crap ton of enemies just waiting to pounce on him if he says the wrong words.

Papa had some pretty good enemies it seems. They were just waiting for a chance.

Am I the only person who doesn't dislike Papa John's pizza? I mean it's hardly great pizza, but it's at least edible. XD

Somerset needs another good pizza place. We've got Mellow Mushroom, Mr. D's, Donatos, and Mill Springs out in Nancy, but that's about it as far as I know. I've heard Swoody's is good, I'm going to have to try it.

So Papa John makes a racial slur and uofl acts quickly. Pitino bangs a lady on a restaurant table, commits adultry and crickets. Sex for play in the dorm crickets. Guess they pick and choose their morals.

Pitino got a raise for that restaurant achievement. Pick and choose what to be outraged about. Welcome to social media.

Witch hunt imo. He must've pissed off the wrong people recently. Didn't take long to remove him from sight.

Matt Jones of KSR is kinda like Papa John in that he probably has a crap ton of enemies just waiting to pounce on him if he says the wrong words.

Papa had some pretty good enemies it seems. They were just waiting for a chance.

Papa got a lot of people tryna drain him of his energy.

Am I the only person who doesn't dislike Papa John's pizza? I mean it's hardly great pizza, but it's at least edible. XD

Somerset needs another good pizza place. We've got Mellow Mushroom, Mr. D's, Donatos, and Mill Springs out in Nancy, but that's about it as far as I know. I've heard Swoody's is good, I'm going to have to try it.

Yes

The last time I had a piece of Papa John's pizza, I was sort of disappointed. In my opinion, Domino's has stepped up their game and is #1 in the fast-food pizza chain genre

Hate it. Dominos used to be okay but I find it less and less tempting.

I haven't ate store bought pizza since I built a brick oven at the back of my deck.........Why have OK pizza when you can make great ones yourself.....? If they banish everyone who uses this word....(if it is so bad) then about 90% of the black people in my neighborhood would have to go. I hear that word slung about daily........and it isn't always used as a word of endearment..........

Yes you are trash taste if you even remotely like Papa John's. Unless it's the Gatlinburg one.

Domino's is the worst pizza out there. Of the box stores Papa John's is the best and this is from someone who would not buy his pizza for years due to UL connection. Other pizzas got so bad I had to make a choice for chain pizzas.

I must be a low-class guy, because I’ve always enjoyed Papa John’s. Always tasted good, decent consistency, never had a quality complaint or had the pizza cause a digestion issue. But then, I also enjoy Burger King, Raising Cane’s, Chinese take-out, and bottom-shelf bourbon.

I didn’t realize Kentucky had so many pedigreed nobles with refined palates and GI tracts made of paper.

I must be a low-class guy, because I’ve always enjoyed Papa John’s. Always tasted good, decent consistency, never had a quality complaint or had the pizza cause a digestion issue. But then, I also enjoy Burger King, Raising Cane’s, Chinese take-out, and bottom-shelf bourbon.

I didn’t realize Kentucky had so many pedigreed nobles with refined palates and GI tracts made of paper.

The I'm just the regular man post. The pizza sucks and refined palates has nothing to do with the quality.

Papa Johns is my favorite pizza. They use the appropriate amount of tomato sauce in their pizzas. Domino's is like eating cardboard.
Schnatter doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting from the PC media. Although he's given $$Millions to the university, UL president didn't have much choice due to the crying and whining from the football team. This country is going downhill fast due to kowtowing to demands and whining from those who feel oppressed or simply offended.

There isn't a lot of difference between any of the mass produced pizzas. There are inherent limitations with regards to ingredients, processes, and quality. Nothing like a good home made pizza from a good Italian restaurant - since I don't make them at home.

As for the 'N' word, this is the flagship, the bedrock of the PC movement and as such is a transgression that, when applicable or advantageous, is deemed an unrecoverable offense.

Last edited:
Reactions: natchezrule

I like it! I'm no pizza expert, but I travel all over the world and have had pizza from Rome Italy to Rome Georgia, Chicago style, NY, Boston, Philly, CA Pizza Kitchen, Wolfgang Pucks, at stadiums and joints all over... really, I think none of it really makes me jump out of my seat. I eat it to get full or for convenience, like a meat, veggie, bread meal in a nice hand held form function. So, Papa's is fine with me especially when we choose the ingredients. Everyone raves about Mello Mushroom. We have one just around the corner...it doesn't do much for me especially for the price difference. What I don't hear is what UL is going to do about the loss of the Naming Rights sponsorship. The name was up there for the money. Who are they going to get? YUM is getting out of sponsorship including the YUM cCenter downtown as soon as possible. I am working on a deal for those naming rights right now. So, who is going to sponsor UL's stadium, Ford? Nope, Toyota? Nope...GE? No...

I haven't ate store bought pizza since I built a brick oven at the back of my deck.........Why have OK pizza when you can make great ones yourself.....? If they banish everyone who uses this word....(if it is so bad) then about 90% of the black people in my neighborhood would have to go. I hear that word slung about daily........and it isn't always used as a word of endearment..........
Do you deliver pizza?

They are discussing removing YUM from the YUM Center because of Taco Bell being racist and co-opting Mexican culture.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org...ht-be-numbered-because-cultural-appropriation

But from a social justice standpoint, the story gets muddier. Why should a white man capitalize on the successful sale of another culture’s food? This agenda entails correcting a power imbalance in modern America, spreading the power evenly among the people. It’s food communism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot

I agree. All the black rappers use the N-word on almost every song they sing and they make Billions off the word. Let’s not forget the black stand up Comedians as well. Our black Society loves and worship these Entertainers. I don’t get it. Is it a double standard for them?

I agree. All the black rappers use the N-word on almost every song they sing and they make Billions off the word. Let’s not forget the black stand up Comedians as well. Our black Society loves and worship these Entertainers. I don’t get it. Is it a double standard for them?

Yes it is. Just like Miss Black America Pageant when several Miss Americas have been black. The BET. There would be riots in this country if there was a Caucasian Entertainment Network. I think all types of racism should be abolished, and no one race be put above another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT