ADVERTISEMENT

No Edwards or DJ

Well he’s either holding them out because they are dinged up and wants them healthy for Saturday or we are snake bit.

I think I remember seeing DJ come up a little lame at the end of the game this weekend. DJ, I have no idea what happened with him.

Edwards knee...just makes me wonder if we have another wheeler situation starting....

I'd say so but hope I'm wrong. Calipari is just not a good evaluator of talent anymore. Edwards and Bradshaw have been disappointing and underwhelming respectively. Dj is fine but he's more off guard.

We needed our top rated freshmen to be really good this season to make a deep run. That hasn't happened so far but we will see what happens in March.

I hope these injuries aren't too bad, and Cal is just being overly cautious to make sure they're good to go on Sat.

i have no doubt dj is really hurt.With justin I have my doubts.
But, when did DJ get hurt? Was it in another practice scrimmage since Cal said they're actively scrimmaging in practice (and he warned about the injury risk too)? DJ looked fine last game. Did he re-aggravate his earlier ankle injury?

We will not have a game all year with everyone playing. Not sure why but Cal will manufacturer something each and every game. Saturday will have Bradshaw resting his foot and Burks out or something like that. By the time we could have everyone it will totally mess up the team chemistry.

If a player doesn't play because he is butt hurt about something, as a coach I sure would NOT cover for that player. Man up and either fix the problem or just quit totally, but no just hanging out on the bench, etc. Now I am no where saying this is what is happening, I am just saying that the Wheeler situation would Not happen again.

GO BIG BLUE!!!💙💙💙

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
when has a legit injury every happened at UK and insiders havent found out and leaked it at least several hours before the game?

and if he just got sick enough not to play, wagner wouldnt be at the game. Take Big Z's illness' for example

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT