ADVERTISEMENT

No Bradshaw for Miami.

Boyd94

Junior
Feb 16, 2022
  • Sad
Reactions: Fox2monk
portrait-of-young-man-with-shocked-facial-expression.jpg

He basically said he will play Friday against UNC wilmington. I think this is a good thing. Had he played last friday I would love to have him tomorrow but I'd rather not throw him in vs. Miami first game. This team is in a great rhythm right now. I think keeping the same rotations going gives us our best chance. He plays friday then the next Friday vs. Penn that gives him 2 games and 3 weeks practice under his belt for UNC.

Not gonna say this is a shocker, but I'll take him at his word. If he says "about a week", I'll give him till next week. Hopefully he will be playing 12/9/23 against Penn in Philly.
Said in another thread that if he doesn’t play vs Penn, I’ll start to question what is going on with him. We need at least one of the bigs to get a handful of game reps in before SEC play.

Not shockingly they'd push his debut (if there is actually gonna be a debut) til after the Miami game. I'm actually ok with that. We're playing well, and he could throw off the flow. If he doesn't play after, or if there's a ...cough, cough "setback", then IMO he's probably not playing this year.

He will play against penn and Cal will say he tweaked his foot. Out for the rest of yr to save draft stock.
This is all in your all's imagination. Most likely fueled by your ignorance of the Vanderbilt situation. It is of course possible he could re-injure in which case it will be total proof of a conspiracy to you guys should it happen.

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous.
Are you saying he has not actually been injured? What is ridiculous about it? It is what it is and all the whining helps nothing. If Cal doesn't comment on return times you all are furious. If he guesses and it takes longer you are furious. Why not just wait and see what actually happens before flying off the handle?

Are you saying he has not actually been injured? What is ridiculous about it? It is what it is and all the whining helps nothing. If Cal doesn't comment on return times you all are furious. If he guesses and it takes longer you are furious. Why not just wait and see what actually happens before flying off the handle?

Logic isn’t used or accepted on Rafters. Get with the program and assume the worst at all times even when we are playing great BB. Geez… 🙂

It’s a conspiracy. Cal is holding him out due to a gambling fix with Bladomir Pootin and some hot chick space aliens. Y’all keep this to yourselves. It’s a big sting operation going down. It’s the end of Cal and this space alien corruption.

I know, I shouldn’t use the cheap tinfoil. But that’s what I heard.

Kinda like, “Free Beer Tomorrow”, except for tomorrow, its “Free Beer in about a Week”🤣

Bold prediction: If he does eventually play, “in about a week”, the first game he gets exposed, it will be back to injured reserve until the tournament, and then Cal will say he is close to returning but UK will lose the game right before he was supposed to come back.

Said during his Instagram when asked when he'd be back he said "I'm not allowed to say"
There it is right there.

That, to me, says that the team has a plan for his return and they'd rather not divulge (as almost all coaches do). I know how his words might appear. But that would be a huge gaffe on his and his camp's part to let it be known they are calling the shots on when he returns and he's told to keep quiet. And I don't think they'd make that mistake of him letting their giant Sharpe-esque plan to slip out to the world.

We all kind of suspected he might not be ready for Miami. This doesn't surprise me. What will be surprising is if he's not playing against Penn in two Saturday's from now. If THAT happens, then it's time to start worrying and asking questions. It would be right at the absolute tail end of his expected recovery time, and also right before a rival game against UNC.

He has to play the Penn game.

Reactions: sefus12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT