ADVERTISEMENT

No Bradshaw for Miami.

I still think all the armchair doctors on this board are pretty funny. Remember when everyone was comparing Bradshaw to Brock Bowers even though the injuries aren't remotely the same? It's funny now that we haven't heard that comparison in a while now that Bower's return was obviously proven premature and he's missed more games because his ankle wasn't actually healed.

I still think all the armchair doctors on this board are pretty funny. Remember when everyone was comparing Bradshaw to Brock Bowers even though the injuries aren't remotely the same? It's funny now that we haven't heard that comparison in a while now that Bower's return was obviously proven premature and he's missed more games because his ankle wasn't actually healed.
He played 2-3 games after his surgery.

Reactions: NociHTTP
He dressed for the last game. Went thru warmups. Last minute decision..
You seem like you’d be happier if Bradshaw never played just so you can blame Cal for another Sharpe situation, despite it literally only happening once, than you would if Bradshaw played and helped UK succeed.

You seem like you’d be happier if Bradshaw never played just so you can blame Cal for another Sharpe situation, despite it literally only happening once, than you would if Bradshaw played and helped UK succeed.
Not even remotely true. This team has a chance if the 7 footers play.

Once is one time too many. I absolutely despise liars, but hey one played for another.

The big question for tonight, does Bradshaw sit on the end of the bench or somewhere in the middle?

At the present moment it's Stoops by a mile. Stoops f'ed around and found out that nobody wants him. Pretty sure Cal has a team he feels can regain the momentum he lost the past 5 years.
Stupid assertion with no basis in fact. I wonder if half you guys would quit following if you didn't have a coach you hated to bitch about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT