ADVERTISEMENT

NIT Title game

Swope for ISU basically said “screw my teammates, I’m doing this on my own” and then threw up an atrocious shot while he had other, far more open, options. That last play’s failure is 100% on him.

To be contrarian, I was impressed by the mental toughness of Seton Hall. That was as hostile of a "neutral site" as you'll see and they played through the crowd/the deficit late and pulled out a tough well played game.

Impressed with Seton Hall's mental toughness and shot making down the stretch.

Indiana State is a fun watch and like how that coach has his team play. There's no business either of these two teams had sitting out while Tom Izzo and Tony Bennett stole bids yet again.

To be contrarian, I was impressed by the mental toughness of Seton Hall. That was as hostile of a "neutral site" as you'll see and they played through the crowd/the deficit late and pulled out a tough well played game.

Impressed with Seton Hall's mental toughness and shot making down the stretch.

Indiana State is a fun watch and like how that coach has his team play. There's no business either of these two teams had sitting out while Tom Izzo and Tony Bennett stole bids yet again.
We were playing confident basketball of late and Seton Hall made us look extremely pedestrian. They're a very good team. Were plenty capable of holding their own in the NCAAT.

I get Bennett but at least Izzo and Mich St won a game which is more than UK and Cal did against a lower seed.
Yeah--Izzo beat a team that I didn't think belonged in the Tournament either. Cal/UK beat Mississippi State twice this year, so call me unimpressed with Izzo's accomplishment.

The more questionable thing I attribute to Mississippi State is how Cal said "That's a team you see deep in the Tournament--Elite 8 caliber" and that is just how out of touch he is with what's going on in CBB right now. That team was sloppy, relied on 1 scorer and had a big man who I truly think could be investigated for point shaving in the 2 NCAA losses--last year in the Play In game and this year's pathetic performance against Michigan State.

Reactions: Ghettobird
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT