ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over: 2024, 2025, 2026 targets recruiting followup

Not sure what to make of this news. He’s not playing in Peach Jam but typically plays on TSF. Would have to imagine this is a DJ backup option. The article makes it seem like he’s pretty far along in his decision process so hard to see us being a big threat while waiting on Wagner. Thought it interesting nevertheless.

Not sure what to make of this news. He’s not playing in Peach Jam but typically plays on TSF. Would have to imagine this is a DJ backup option. The article makes it seem like he’s pretty far along in his decision process so hard to see us being a big threat while waiting on Wagner. Thought it interesting nevertheless.
You should always have a plan b and c and d.

Today was the Rob Dillingham I expect to see. Creating for others, making shots, some big time highlights. They won over Wesley Yates and LFDL(Wes always plays well when I watch it seems) with 26 points and 8 assists with 4 made 3s.
Dillingham has apparently been playing with a sore knee that affected his jumpshot. Must be getting better.:)

Bradshaw finally get 3 blocks after some games where he wasn't getting any is interesting. He went 4-6 FG, 5-7 FT.

DJ Wagner 11 pts 2 rebs and 5 assist on 5-18, 0-7 3pt 1-2 FT.

Mgbako had 18 pts 8-14 2-5 3pt shooting--his last 3 games have been what is expected after sessions of trash shooting.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Naasir Cunningham had 21 pts 4 rebs and 2 assists in loss tonight to KJ Evans team

Shot 9-22 FG 3-9 3pt

Evans had 15 pts 9 Rebs on 5-11 FG, 1-4 3pt 4-6 FT

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Bradshaw finally get 3 blocks after some games where he wasn't getting any is interesting. He went 4-6 FG, 5-7 FT.

DJ Wagner 11 pts 2 rebs and 5 assist on 5-18, 0-7 3pt 1-2 FT.

Mgbako had 18 pts 8-14 2-5 3pt shooting--his last 3 games have been what is expected after sessions of trash shooting.
What are your thoughts on DJ the last couple of weeks?

With playing so much aau and team USA it wouldn't surprise me if he's burned out.
I kinda wonder that as well, I mean he’s been looked at as the top player for years, I remember last year they were saying he was the best player in all of high school as a junior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT