ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over: 2024, 2025, 2026 targets recruiting followup

I kinda wonder that as well, I mean he’s been looked at as the top player for years, I remember last year they were saying he was the best player in all of high school as a junior.
On3 had an article where they said he's I believe the 7th best player in high school now

What are your thoughts on DJ the last couple of weeks?
I've shared my thoughts on DJ Wagner. If you want to look up the Team USA Thread on this site or the other threads on him, I've commented on him enough. If he goes to Kentucky, cool. I hope he becomes a more consistent/improved 3pt shooter because he's a fantastic mid range scorer and draws a lot of fouls and has some crafty finishes around rim, but he's not an elite athlete or shooter. He's a scorer right now. I do think he's a winner and to me he's like a 6'3 Harrison Twin. His AAU team is better with him and looked like crap without him when he was is in Spain. But as he climbs levels, speed/length/athleticism will give him issues if he doesn't get that 3pt shot down.

Also, I've stated this throughout and that's when it wasn't the media back and forth nonsense over this recruitment.

I've shared my thoughts on DJ Wagner. If you want to look up the Team USA Thread on this site or the other threads on him, I've commented on him enough. If he goes to Kentucky, cool. I hope he becomes a more consistent/improved 3pt shooter because he's a fantastic mid range scorer and draws a lot of fouls and has some crafty finishes around rim, but he's not an elite athlete or shooter. He's a scorer right now. I do think he's a winner and to me he's like a 6'3 Harrison Twin. His AAU team is better with him and looked like crap without him when he was is in Spain. But as he climbs levels, speed/length/athleticism will give him issues if he doesn't get that 3pt shot down.

Also, I've stated this throughout and that's when it wasn't the media back and forth nonsense over this recruitment.
I appreciate all the updates on Team USA and this tourny, they are better than KSR lol!

I’ve been wanting some Harrison Twins again since they left. Bring him down. They were winners.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
I sure hope this is a 3 Pt shooting slump. If Wagner and Dillingham are off, UK needs a legitimate shooter.

will not understand why not Castillo or that Milo and aren’t a priority. We take in 4 and 3 star shooters on transfers but ignore strokers straight out of high school
Reid Sheppard and Edwards.

Reactions: gharding07

Pretty fair take. I've been concerned that for a year or two, so many others have caught up to him and fans haven't realized that's no longer considered the "next sure-fire NBA star, top recruit regardless of class" like he was as an 8th-9th-10th grader.

His confidence rating in us getting Edwards, who is considered an almost lock, is lower than his confidence rating in getting Wagner. That Shaw is a strange one
They all just need to accept the reality that UK is getting both and Bradshaw and Ugonna.

And the rest of the country?

“Ugonna love my nutz”

Last edited:
Bronny James having his best and most efficient offensive game right now as SFG is up 3 pts with 18 secs left over Team Herro.

Bronny has 21 pts, 8 rebs and 5 assists on 8-12 FG, 4-5 3pt and 1-4 FT.

Milan Momcilovic has 15 pts and 12 rebs on 6-15 FG, 1-6 3pt and 2-2 FT

Bronny James having his best and most efficient offensive game right now as SFG is up 3 pts with 18 secs left over Team Herro.

Bronny has 21 pts, 8 rebs and 5 assists on 8-12 FG, 4-5 3pt and 1-4 FT.

Milan Momcilovic has 15 pts and 12 rebs on 6-15 FG, 1-6 3pt and 2-2 FT
Is there any talk as to what colleges Bronny is looking at ? Feel like there has been zero talk of that

If anyone is watching this CP3-NH Lightning game they are dedicated. Lightning are 7-36 from the floor and 0fer from 3. Not to be critical of a recent offerree but Pettiford does not look like a guy you offer really early. Not that he can’t be good and has played better but I don’t see a clear top 20 type prospect like you’d expect from someone with an early offer.

If anyone is watching this CP3-NH Lightning game they are dedicated. Lightning are 7-36 from the floor and 0fer from 3. Not to be critical of a recent offerree but Pettiford does not look like a guy you offer really early. Not that he can’t be good and has played better but I don’t see a clear top 20 type prospect like you’d expect from someone with an early offer.
Cadeau ended up having a huge second half and making it a good game, CP3 ended up only winning by 1.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
CP3 holds on in a game they should've won by double digits. Won 58-57 but up 15 they decided to go Zone against a guard oriented team and anytime one of Dillingham, Holloway or Jackson doesn't have the ball it's a damn adventure.

Dillingham won the game on defensive end up 1 with 10 secs left when Elliot Cadeau who had a great game (15, 8 and 7) drove to the basket, Dillingham deflected the ball off Cadeau's knee and then CP3 just had to inbound 3 times to hold them off. Puts them at 3-2 in their bracket and think they need Team Final to win their game tonight to get into that 2nd Place Slot in their bracket. Would be nice comeback after losing opening 2 games.

Dillingham had 14 pts, 5 assists, and 2 rebs and 1 great defensive play. They are a better team when he has the ball a lot and early he did-they were up 15....then they play through Holloway and others and ball sticks/stops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT