ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over; 2023, 2024, 2025 targets recruiting followup

I mean he’s 15 now . That was 4 years ago and there is things like YouTube . I mean it’s pretty obvious he’s a Duke fan .

I don’t care for Grayson Allen he is a dickhead but he was a good player . It’s not like he made it to Duke by just tripping guys.

Now let me go throw up

But still.. Grayson's time at Duke was when Flagg was like 7 to 11. Now, if you're on the level of a Tatum or KAT.. yes, everyone knows about you, because those guys have been stars from day one. But to idolize a role player like Grayson at that age? Even if it's Youtube? IDK, it's odd. Like damn, pick Luke Kennard or something..

Reactions: Fox2monk
The Vols’ assistant coach Rod Clark was running the recruitment for UT, pitching him as a do-it-all player for UT who could get his shots up in plenty.

Then, John Calipari took over…

It’s Coach Calipari, so if he’s reaching out to you more than all the other coaches, it must mean something, so that’s a big thing to me,” Edwards said.👍

Boogie Fland a good floor game, not a lot of shot attempts or action in today's 4 pt win for PSA 16U.

Fland had 6 pts, 5 rebs, 2 assists, 3 steals on 3-7 FG, 0-3 3pt

Yves Missi his 6'10 teammate had 15 pts, 7 rebs, 6 blocks on 7-13 FG 1-6 FT

Reactions: shaudyshaud
The Vols’ assistant coach Rod Clark was running the recruitment for UT, pitching him as a do-it-all player for UT who could get his shots up in plenty.

It’s Coach Calipari, so if he’s reaching out to you more than all the other coaches, it must mean something, so that’s a big thing to me,” Edwards said.👍
Is there a player he compares to that played for UK?

TyTy was watching the CP3-Soldiers game. I’m sure having a recent NBA pick from your program in the front row isn’t a bad thing!

I thought Calipari went on oversees vacations disguised as recruiting trips, ate donuts and let the assistants do the heavy lifting? @kyjeff1 said so and said anyone that didn't understand it just wasn't smart enough to debate him.

Reactions: ncaaky
In Scholars 16 pt win:

DJ Wagner had 16 pts 5 rebs and 5 assists. 6-17 FG, 1-4 3pt 3-3 FT

Aaron Bradshaw had 14 pts 7 rebs 1 assist on 6-9 FG and 2-2 FT

Mgbako has woken up from outside the past 2 days--he had 26 pts 8 rebs on 9-18 FG 4-9 3pt 4-5 FT He's shot better from 3 last 2 games then rest of the EYBL by about 40 percentage pts. Great time to get hot and improve. (Also doesn't hurt NBA scouts were there today)

In defeat Tre Johnson had 20 pts 6 rebs and 2 assists on 8-20 FG, 4-11 3pt 0-2 FT and David Castillo had 14 pts 3 rebs and 4 assists on 5-13 FG 4-9 3pt.

Edwards and Team Final are taking on NH Lightning on court 6. NH Lightning have the PG in 24 we offered recently(Pettiford). Justin looks so good out there. If he was a couple inches taller he’d be by far the consensus top prospect in the class imo. At 6’7 that’s just not crazy big for an NBA wing but he’s a great defender, good shooter, smart player, etc. I can’t imagine the dude going to Tennessee. I think he will be the most important and best recruit in what should be a massive class.

On a side note the highlights from Rob earlier will be nuts as his handles and finishing package created plenty of “how did he do that” type moments earlier.

Robert Dillingham had a monster stat line of 29 pts 6 Rebs, 5 Assists, 3 Steals in the CP3 win over Oakland Soldiers. Dillingham shot 11-22 FG but 0-7 3pt and 7-8 FT.

Strong game from Aden Holloway with great numbers percentage wise and GG Jackson helped

Mookie Cook had 21 pts, 13 rebs 4 assists, 2 blocks and 2 steals in defeat on 7-18 FG, 1-7 3pt and 6-7 FT.

The curious case of Naasir Cunningham had another twist with a poor performance in a surprising loss today. He had 4 pts on 2-8 FG 0-5 3pt but did have 12 rebs.

Papa Kante a 6'9/6'10 player was somehow 1-14 from the field. (ouch).

Cunningham can look so dominant at times and then he's had 2 games where he didn't score or games like this. It's those type of performances that knocked him from #1 spot from some rankings.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
Robert Dillingham had a monster stat line of 29 pts 6 Rebs, 5 Assists, 3 Steals in the CP3 win over Oakland Soldiers. Dillingham shot 11-22 FG but 0-7 3pt and 7-8 FT.

Strong game from Aden Holloway with great numbers percentage wise and GG Jackson helped

Mookie Cook had 21 pts, 13 rebs 4 assists, 2 blocks and 2 steals in defeat on 7-18 FG, 1-7 3pt and 6-7 FT.

I sure hope this is a 3 Pt shooting slump. If Wagner and Dillingham are off, UK needs a legitimate shooter.

will not understand why not Castillo or that Milo and aren’t a priority. We take in 4 and 3 star shooters on transfers but ignore strokers straight out of high school

Reactions: Fox2monk
But still.. Grayson's time at Duke was when Flagg was like 7 to 11. Now, if you're on the level of a Tatum or KAT.. yes, everyone knows about you, because those guys have been stars from day one. But to idolize a role player like Grayson at that age? Even if it's Youtube? IDK, it's odd. Like damn, pick Luke Kennard or something..

Those are the same ages I was when Mashburn played for UK and he’s easily my favorite Cat of all-time. Allen was a two time All American also. Not exactly a role player.

I sure hope this is a 3 Pt shooting slump. If Wagner and Dillingham are off, UK needs a legitimate shooter.

will not understand why not Castillo or that Milo and aren’t a priority. We take in 4 and 3 star shooters on transfers but ignore strokers straight out of high school
Castillo is '24.

Milo was evaluated. He has had some brutal shooting games as well after the opening session where he lit it up. Think if Milo was 6'9/6'10 he'd be recruited. He's about 6'7 and is a tweener. Not a PF but not a SF too.

Castillo is '24.

Milo was evaluated. He has had some brutal shooting games as well after the opening session where he lit it up. Think if Milo was 6'9/6'10 he'd be recruited. He's about 6'7 and is a tweener. Not a PF but not a SF too.

anyone hitting shots?

With the Ugonna visit tomorrow, I thought it noteworthy that Scholars, CP3, and Final all play 6:30 or after tomorrow. I assume Chin and KT will go and O(Ugonna’s main recruiter I think)/Cal will stay with Ugonna for at least a bit.

I was just about to post that . Love his craftiness

If he starts hitting from the outside he’s gonna dominate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT