ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over; 2023, 2024, 2025 targets recruiting followup

A true premium talent and the type of small forward Calipari really hasn't had since CDR.

Get him and Wagner to go with Dilly, and your 1,2,3 positions are all lottery level talent. Exciting stuff if it happens, and precisely the type of recruiting class Calipari needs after all the recent travesties we've witnessed.

Rob 3-11 from the field 0-6 from 3. His shot has been struggling as of late
Not making excuses for Dillingham but saw David Castillo was 2-16 in a game still going and I know that guy can shoot the ball. Tre Johnson is 2-10, Jeremy Fears shot 1-9, the horrible shooting earlier in day from Wright and Dylan Harper. Are they using a new ball or something? I mean it's across the board with a lot of players today, so it's only reason I'm bringing this up. It's one thing if 1 or 2 guys have off shooting days, but this many players makes you wonder what is going on?

Not making excuses for Dillingham but saw David Castillo was 2-16 in a game still going and I know that guy can shoot the ball. Tre Johnson is 2-10, Jeremy Fears shot 1-9, the horrible shooting earlier in day from Wright and Dylan Harper. Are they using a new ball or something? I mean it's across the board with a lot of players today, so it's only reason I'm bringing this up. It's one thing if 1 or 2 guys have off shooting days, but this many players makes you wonder what is going on?
Yeah I noticed Tre was struggling too and Fears . What team is Castillo on?

Interesting.

Team Final beat the Liv On Fleur de Lis team by 6.

Justin Edwards had 21 pts, 7 rebs and 4 steals in win. 10-21 FG, 0-5 3pt 1-3 FT, and a common theme today Wesley Yates of Liv On Fleur De Lis had a horrible day shooting 2-12 and 0-8 3pt

Reactions: Fox2monk
Trentyn Flowers has moved onto his 3rd team as he's with Strive For Greatness (Bronny's team) and he had a great line in their 2 pt win over fellow bottom feeder Alabama Fusion.

Flowers had 19 pts, 12 Rebs, 3 assists, 2 blocks on 6-10 FG, 1-2 3pt 6-6 FT. He was with Vegas Elite and then moved to Team Durant and now with SFG.

Today, that’s the first 247 crystal ball for Edwards. The others were Rivals futurecasts. (The fact he made the pick after talking with Edwards today is the important part).
The Dominoes are falling, 1st Sheppard then Dillingham and now its looking like Edwards is a strong possibility. Who will be next? Wagner?

Reactions: Fox2monk
One surprise was seeing FL Rebels promote Karter Knox to their 17U team and he had a nice scoring game--one of the few guys who was making shots today/tonight.

23 pts 3 rebs on 11-15 FG 1-2 3pt and 0-1 FT (his tribute to PJ Washington continues with his bad FT shooting but plays well in areas like him)

DJ Wagner and Aaron Bradshaw and NJ Scholars won by 18.

Wagner finished with 20 pts 3 rebs and 5 assists on 8-19 FG, 1-3 3pt, 3-4 FT

Bradshaw had 11 pts 10 rebs, 1 assist and didn't get the block totals yet so will come back an add that if he had a big game in that category. Shot 4-9 FG, 0-1 3pt 3-4 FT.

Mackenzie Mgbako shot had 12pt 13 rebs on his usual bad shooting so no ball/rims for him, just normal game of 5-14, 1-6 3pt 1-2 FT.

Matas Buzelis, Taylor Bowen and Gavin Griffiths combined to shoot 16-47 and 4-16 3pt in loss.

Cody Williams led Vegas Elite to an upset win over Team Thad.

Williams had 18 pts 4 rebs 1 assist on 7-13 FG, 1-2 3pt 3-4 FT.

Caleb Foster continued his hot play for Thad and had 33 pts 7 rebs and 3 assists on 10-24 FG, 4-10 3pt and 9-11 FT.

DJ Wagner and Aaron Bradshaw and NJ Scholars won by 18.

Wagner finished with 20 pts 3 rebs and 5 assists on 8-19 FG, 1-3 3pt, 3-4 FT

Bradshaw had 11 pts 10 rebs, 1 assist and didn't get the block totals yet so will come back an add that if he had a big game in that category. Shot 4-9 FG, 0-1 3pt 3-4 FT.

Mackenzie Mgbako shot had 12pt 13 rebs on his usual bad shooting so no ball/rims for him, just normal game of 5-14, 1-6 3pt 1-2 FT.

Matas Buzelis, Taylor Bowen and Gavin Griffiths combined to shoot 16-47 and 4-16 3pt in loss.

I hope Mgbako shoots Duke out of every near winnable game

Some outstanding individual "stat" games;

Jaylen Carey--9/11fg--1/1 3P--3/3ft--22pts--13reb--3A--4blks--How big, class, interests?
Trentyn Flowers--6/10--1/2--6/6---19pts--12reb--3A--2blks---Size, class, interests?
Deshawn Harris-Smith--6/10--1/1--4/5--17pts--13reb--9A--2stl--size, class, interests?
Trey Green--10/16--5/10--2/3--27pts--4reb--3A--2 stl--size, class, interests?

Any info about these players would be appreciated.

thanks,

rr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT