ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Peach Jam over; 2023, 2024, 2025 targets recruiting followup

Some outstanding individual "stat" games;

Jaylen Carey--9/11fg--1/1 3P--3/3ft--22pts--13reb--3A--4blks--How big, class, interests?
Trentyn Flowers--6/10--1/2--6/6---19pts--12reb--3A--2blks---Size, class, interests?
Deshawn Harris-Smith--6/10--1/1--4/5--17pts--13reb--9A--2stl--size, class, interests?
Trey Green--10/16--5/10--2/3--27pts--4reb--3A--2 stl--size, class, interests?

Any info about these players would be appreciated.

thanks,
rr

Get Edwards here with Dillingham and Sheppard. If Wagner wants UK fine. If not I think Calipari and staff go all in on Ian Jackson to reclass. I actually think he's the better player. Jackson, Dillingham and Edwards at the 1,2 and 3 would be amazing. Booker with them would be crazy good. Add Bradshaw oe Kingsley and it's nuts. All very doable except probably Booker.

Get Edwards here with Dillingham and Sheppard. If Wagner wants UK fine. If not I think Calipari and staff go all in on Ian Jackson to reclass. I actually think he's the better player. Jackson, Dillingham and Edwards at the 1,2 and 3 would be amazing. Booker with them would be crazy good. Add Bradshaw oe Kingsley and it's nuts. All very doable except probably Booker.
If Wagner doesn't want to join UK's '23 class, I'd be shocked if they didn't get Ian Jackson to do so via reclassifying and he's the age that it would make sense too. For any sour grapes people, I'm consistent in saying he's a better player IMO. I mean he's the #1 player in country in '24 right now so it's not like I'm being controversial.

If Wagner doesn't want to join UK's '23 class, I'd be shocked if they didn't get Ian Jackson to do so via reclassifying and he's the age that it would make sense too. For any sour grapes people, I'm consistent in saying he's a better player IMO. I mean he's the #1 player in country in '24 right now so it's not like I'm being controversial.
Ditto.

Some outstanding individual "stat" games;

Jaylen Carey--9/11fg--1/1 3P--3/3ft--22pts--13reb--3A--4blks--How big, class, interests?
Trentyn Flowers--6/10--1/2--6/6---19pts--12reb--3A--2blks---Size, class, interests?
Deshawn Harris-Smith--6/10--1/1--4/5--17pts--13reb--9A--2stl--size, class, interests?
Trey Green--10/16--5/10--2/3--27pts--4reb--3A--2 stl--size, class, interests?

Any info about these players would be appreciated.

thanks,

rr
Trentyn Flowers has moved onto his 3rd team as he's with Strive For Greatness (Bronny's team) and he had a great line in their 2 pt win over fellow bottom feeder Alabama Fusion.

Flowers had 19 pts, 12 Rebs, 3 assists, 2 blocks on 6-10 FG, 1-2 3pt 6-6 FT. He was with Vegas Elite and then moved to Team Durant and now with SFG.

Boogie Fland's day to shoot horribly. PSA is down a dozen to NY Rens right now.

Fland was at 7 pts, 5 rebs and 1 assist on 2-10 FG 0-5 3pt 3-5 FT with a little over a minute left.

Teammate Yves Missi had 18 and 15 rebs with same amount left.

Reactions: blue woman
Bronny James had his best EYBL game in 3 pt loss.

28 pts 6 assists and 3 rebs on 11-22 FG, 5-11 3pt, 1-4 FT
I know you arent high on Bronny at all but honestly watching the last couple of sessions I have been kind of impressed by him. Obviosuly he will always be seen as "overrated" due to his last name but I still think he is a top 50 level talent and can be a really good college player.

I know you arent high on Bronny at all but honestly watching the last couple of sessions I have been kind of impressed by him. Obviosuly he will always be seen as "overrated" due to his last name but I still think he is a top 50 level talent and can be a really good college player.
Never said he won't be a good college player. Just said he's not worthy of the relentless hype. I mean SFG is getting games "showcased" for ESPNU next week instead of covering the Peach Jam because SFG didn't qualify for the Peach Jam-they are just playing some non meaningful games right now until Live Period heats up.

His team loses. I know it's AAU but at some point you have to win something if media is going to treat you like you are a top caliber talent and not just a good run of mill son of an NBA HOF All Timer.

Never said he won't be a good college player. Just said he's not worthy of the relentless hype. I mean SFG is getting games "showcased" for ESPNU next week instead of covering the Peach Jam because SFG didn't qualify for the Peach Jam-they are just playing some non meaningful games right now until Live Period heats up.

His team loses. I know it's AAU but at some point you have to win something if media is going to treat you like you are a top caliber talent and not just a good run of mill son of an NBA HOF All Timer.
I mean yeah I get that but he is the son of arguably the most famous athlete in the world, he is going to get the hype, its just the way it is. And you have said yourself you dont think he is a top 100 player and that is just overboard, he is still a very decent player and projects to be as such in college.

Halftime of the Final CP3 matchup. Final up by 4. Edwards has had a good performance and Dillingham has looked good when not forcing things. Team CP3 has 3 really good prospects but their team really stinks when the other team plays smart and doesn’t let them get out in transition.

I mean yeah I get that but he is the son of arguably the most famous athlete in the world, he is going to get the hype, its just the way it is. And you have said yourself you dont think he is a top 100 player and that is just overboard, he is still a very decent player and projects to be as such in college.
Well he's gotten his ass handed to him. I mean I post his stats good/bad. He's sucked most of the EYBL but I posted his one good game and I've stated I think he's a guy who can be a good 4 yr CBB player and now it's I'm crazy for saying I don't think he's Top 100? I mean I don't. I think he's been gifted a lot of favor due to his last name and his Dad. I call it like I see it. I don't have any favorites and if you play well/shitty, it gets called as is. Who do you like him more than?

Halftime of the Final CP3 matchup. Final up by 4. Edwards has had a good performance and Dillingham has looked good when not forcing things. Team CP3 has 3 really good prospects but their team really stinks when the other team plays smart and doesn’t let them get out in transition.
They do a lot of things that need to be coached/correct. For instance if a guard drives and kicks out--the teammate needs to come to the ball (Basketball 101) but instead they wait and someone on defense steals it. GG Jackson doesn't want to take advantage of his size (at what point do we call positionless basketball Big guys not wanting to be in the paint and firing up jumpers?) and standing at 3pt line.

Dillingham's shot looks rushed and bad today. He's unorthodox in his release most of the time but he's very rushed/no legs.

Edwards has been excellent and does a lot of things well. Good passer, rebounder, defender, shooter, finisher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT