ADVERTISEMENT

Nike and Kentucky

Nothing screams being woke and black like robbing people with a gun over Nike shoes too then when they do and kill someone over it you say we have a prison problem, lmao you brain dead choad
This hypocrit is deflecting now. Who exactly is robbing people for their shoes? Nothing screams patriot like trashing John McCain.

If YOU haven't figured it out yet, black people are not the only people who are "brutalized" when they fail to comply with the officers instructions. Black people are NOT the only people shot by police either. White people are shot more often. You are in denial and delusional toward the truth because you are either too stupid to see the actual truth, OR, you just have and axe to grind for some reason.

They are free to protest on their own time and their own dime just like the rest of us are. There is a political forum here for the same reason. People don't go to games, or come to this forum, to discuss politics.

Your personal rights end when you sign a contract to represent another entity. They have accepted millions of dollars to be part of an association and not an individual. The Federal government has no right to stipulation, but their employer does.
Standing for the anthem wasnt in his contract and there was no rule for it by the NFL.

What’s wrong with a rebel flag ? I thought political stunts were supposed to make people uncomfortable unless it is libs being made uncomfortable then it is hate or bullying. Die libs
I didn't say anything about it being right or wrong. I was asking the moron who he claimed was flying one.

There actually was a rule for it. Doesn’t matter though, his actions were hurting his employer.
There was a rule for being on the sideline, thays it. No rule for what you could or couldn't do during the anthem and nothing in any players contract.
Are they only flying it at work when the national anthem is played?
They're flying it at work when they pull into the parking lot with a Confederate flag vanity plate. If a employer punished an employee for that you would be outraged.

Bottom line is you hypocrites acting like you care because it disrespects the military is a joke, you only care being you're being political. Just be real.

There was a rule for being on the sideline, thays it. No rule for what you could or couldn't do during the anthem and nothing in any players contract.

They're flying it at work when they pull into the parking lot with a Confederate flag vanity plate. If a employer punished an employee for that you would be outraged.

Bottom line is you hypocrites acting like you care because it disrespects the military is a joke, you only care being you're being political. Just be real.

And no one would care if Kaepernick protested outside of work, or on his vehicle.

In fact, I don’t care that he protested at all, but there’s consequences for that when your product is simply for public enjoyment.
That’s where I have the issue, that you think it’s so outrageous for people to be offended by a player kneeling during the national anthem.

You’re the only ones taking a political side, because you can’t possibly be so dumb as to think it was a smart move by Kap.

And no one would care if Kaepernick protested outside of work, or on his vehicle.

In fact, I don’t care that he protested at all, but there’s consequences for that when your product is simply for public enjoyment.
That’s where I have the issue, that you think it’s so outrageous for people to be offended by a player kneeling during the national anthem.

You’re the only ones taking a political side, because you can’t possibly be so dumb as to think it was a smart move by Kap.
Nah, you would care because its political. He didn't burn the flag, desecrate the flag, he silently took a knee and fake ass polititards lost their minds. Its 2018 ya'll are offended by everyrhing.

I'm not making it political, you right wingers and left wingers with your little tribal war are. I think you're all trash, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Nah, you would care because its political. He didn't burn the flag, desecrate the flag, he silently took a knee and fake ass polititards lost their minds. Its 2018 ya'll are offended by everyrhing.

I'm not making it political, you right wingers and left wingers with your little tribal war are. I think you're all trash, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Lol, you’re literally unhinged about it, but I’m the one that cares because of politics.

It was a dumb move, made by someone trying to hold onto a job. A Hail Mary if you will, and it worked because he is relevant now.
If Kap has knelt for one game it would’ve been far more genuine, and carried more weight. Now, it’s simply about him and not any SJW movement.

Lol, you’re literally unhinged about it, but I’m the one that cares because of politics.

It was a dumb move, made by someone trying to hold onto a job. A Hail Mary if you will, and it worked because he is relevant now.
If Kap has knelt for one game it would’ve been far more genuine, and carried more weight. Now, it’s simply about him and not any SJW movement.
You sound like you need a safe space. Tell me more about how Kaepernick hurt you.

Reactions: EastKYWildcat
He didn't hurt me at all, I just think it was a dumb move to draw attention to himself.
You seem like you're hurt. Hugs and kisses my man, I cant imagine the pain you felt when he knelt to peacefully protest. He should have taken your feelings into consideration, no one should have to go through what you're going through.

You seem like you're hurt. Hugs and kisses my man, I cant imagine the pain you felt when he knelt to peacefully protest. He should have taken your feelings into consideration, no one should have to go through what you're going through.

You seem like you’re deflecting because you’re argument is weak.

Wheres the hypocrisy?
I already told you, yall are fake Patriots. If I asked you about Rissia interferring in our election you would defend, deflect, "what about", and minimize it, but you're stat spangled butthurt over a guy kneeling for the anthem in a peaceful protest. This is about politics for you people, nothing else.

I already told you, yall are fake Patriots. If I asked you about Rissia interferring in our election you would defend, deflect, "what about", and minimize it, but you're stat spangled butthurt over a guy kneeling for the anthem in a peaceful protest. This is about politics for you people, nothing else.

You are talking about an election, and it's all about politics with who you were quoting ? That's very easy to see who's talking about politics.

Damn, people (not just you ff&s) call a spade a spade. If you think all this is political - you're wrong, if you think it's about protesting - you're wrong. It's about a guy who lost his job, was about to be released, traded, becoming irrelevant or whatever. He figured a way to be talked about and being front and center again. He has fipflopped (a pun there, ff&s) about his "cause". His cause was HIMSELF.

He had every right to do what he did. He was also smart enough (I hope) to know what type of consequences his action would bring. If people, I don't give a flying f*ck what your political persuasion is, if you don't think doing anything but standing at attention or at least being respectful during the Presentation of Colors and playing of the National Anthem is going to be met with anything other than criticism, thenGod help whoever you are, you're not very smart.

You are talking about an election, and it's all about politics with who you were quoting ? That's very easy to see who's talking about politics.

Damn, people (not just you ff&s) call a spade a spade. If you think all this is political - you're wrong, if you think it's about protesting - you're wrong. It's about a guy who lost his job, was about to be released, traded, becoming irrelevant or whatever. He figured a way to be talked about and being front and center again. He has fipflopped (a pun there, ff&s) about his "cause". His cause was HIMSELF.

He had every right to do what he did. He was also smart enough (I hope) to know what type of consequences his action would bring. If people, I don't give a flying f*ck what your political persuasion is, if you don't think doing anything but standing at attention or at least being respectful during the Presentation of Colors and playing of the National Anthem is going to be met with anything other than criticism, thenGod help whoever you are, you're not very smart.
Its 100% about politics and it's why you care so much about an otherwise irrelevant QB. I go to games, I see half of you getting concessions, leaving your hat on, texting, and everything else under the sun and I have once ever seen anyone called on it. You dont care except when its politicised.

You know nothing about me. Typical, shouting down people without even the vaguest clue of what I stand for or believe. That's generally the result from people that have no real argument so they resort to name calling and insults.
BTW, you never asked me about Russia nor have I expressed an opinion. That's your "whatabout" to a guy who was (1) failing as a football player after he was a one trick pony for a coach that left the Niners for Michigan. Dude was getting beat out by Blaine Gabbert, (2) didn't really know what the hell he was kneeling for, first it was racial inequality, then became police brutality (3) his entire message was lost in his inability to express why he was kneeling for multiple weeks and further compounded by his Castro/Cuba comments and pig socks, (4) he was inches from a job with Ray Lewis calling in a favor with the Ravens owner and his ISIS sympathizing girlfriend decided it would be a good idea to post a twitter meme comparing Lewis and the owner to the slave and master in Diajango (5) and the so called Patriot who risked it all couldn't get off his as to cast a frigging vote for the election, something I as a citizen have done for every election, local, state, midterm, national since I was 18.
So yes, I think he's a phony that played the liberal MSM and they took it hook, line and sinker who has one cause and one cause only, himself. The rest is just window dressing and shakedowns.

Reactions: BillyJoeCat-fan
You know nothing about me. Typical, shouting down people without even the vaguest clue of what I stand for or believe. That's generally the result from people that have no real argument so they resort to name calling and insults.
BTW, you never asked me about Russia nor have I expressed an opinion. That's your "whatabout" to a guy who was (1) failing as a football player after he was a one trick pony for a coach that left the Niners for Michigan. Dude was getting beat out by Blaine Gabbert, (2) didn't really know what the hell he was kneeling for, first it was racial inequality, then became police brutality (3) his entire message was lost in his inability to express why he was kneeling for multiple weeks and further compounded by his Castro/Cuba comments and pig socks, (4) he was inches from a job with Ray Lewis calling in a favor with the Ravens owner and his ISIS sympathizing girlfriend decided it would be a good idea to post a twitter meme comparing Lewis and the owner to the slave and master in Diajango (5) and the so called Patriot who risked it all couldn't get off his as to cast a frigging vote for the election, something I as a citizen have done for every election, local, state, midterm, national since I was 18.
So yes, I think he's a phony that played the liberal MSM and they took it hook, line and sinker who has one cause and one cause only, himself. The rest is just window dressing and shakedowns.
I know you and every other cookie cutter amoral fake Patriot sheep just like you. You're not that complex.

I know you and every other cookie cutter amoral fake Patriot sheep just like you. You're not that complex.
Just as I thought, can't debate, can't even form an argument that's even somewhat presentable. Thus resort to insults, name calling, derogatory statements about someone you don't know, have never met and haven't the foggiest idea of how complex or simplistic a person I am. All of this rhetoric directed at me and others over a millionaire EX-football player who you also don't know, the same guy can't get off his ass to do one of the simplest things democracy provides, the right to vote.
It's about as well thought a reply as you could provide, as expected.

Reactions: BillyJoeCat-fan
Its 100% about politics and it's why you care so much about an otherwise irrelevant QB. I go to games, I see half of you getting concessions, leaving your hat on, texting, and everything else under the sun and I have once ever seen anyone called on it. You dont care except when its politicised.

Excuse me, my friend, and I use that term in earnest - you and I both love UK sports, otherwise we both wouldn't be paying to post/read comments on a message board. You know NOTHING about me other than the previously mentioned love of UK. I have never left a cap on during the National Anthem. I am a son of a Vietnam Veteran who lost his life due to an injury that occurred over there when I was 12 years old and my little brother 8. I have been associated with youth sports since I can't remember when and believe me, if and when I see kids snickering and laughing, not showing respect for a couple minutes tops - unless it's someone's rendition where they try to make the song about them and not what it is for but that's a different story for another time. Millions of people, black, white and other color skin people have bleed the last drop of RED blood (we all bleed red) and died for that flag and anthem. It's a salute to them.

YOU can try to make it about politics or whatever you want, it's your RIGHT. The RIGHT you got by the above mentioned blood shed. I do not care what CK's reasons are for protest, doesn't matter. He has done more harm than good to himself and this country than any good he ever hoped to gain. It's very hard for someone to be sympathetic when they fail to salute what gave you your RIGHT & FREEDOMS. Especially when said "protester" came from a family who is better off financially than the biggest majority of this country, therefore the entire world. If he didn't know what would happen it just shows how ________________ (fill in the blank with whatever you choose) he actually is.

Again, everyone in this country has the RIGHT to do damn near anything they want. However there are consequences for what way you decide to exercise your RIGHTS.

Just as I thought, can't debate, can't even form an argument that's even somewhat presentable. Thus resort to insults, name calling, derogatory statements about someone you don't know, have never met and haven't the foggiest idea of how complex or simplistic a person I am. All of this rhetoric directed at me and others over a millionaire EX-football player who you also don't know, the same guy can't get off his ass to do one of the simplest things democracy provides, the right to vote.
It's about as well thought a reply as you could provide, as expected.
Its actually directed at you and the other sheep because of your hypocrisy, not some millionaire who is irrelevant to me.

Its actually directed at you and the other sheep because of your hypocrisy, not some millionaire who is irrelevant to me.
Please indulge me, how am I a sheep? Where is my hypocrisy? What makes me relevant to you? You don't know me (my good fortune I'm assuming).
You sit here and call me amoral, a sheep, a hypocrite yet don't know a damn thing about me, where I came from.
People of your type are the problem, you don't have anything but insults and name calling to rely on. You really should run for office, you'd fit right in with the rest of the people on both sides that can't find a way to work through the issues and find compromise and common ground instead choosing to dig your heels in on bullshit partisan politics and call people names, talk down to and insult them.

Is Colin K even a black dude?

41074513_338792440210704_6642803759539814400_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT