ADVERTISEMENT

New UK helmet

I don't care if the helmets are pink and purple polka dotted as long as they start to actually play SEC level football. Until then, it's just lipstick on a pig.
Bought my season tickets last week to cheer them on.

There are three divisions on this board:

1) "I like it!"
2) "I don't care as long as we win!"
3) "WTF IS THIS?"

Number three can be further divided into subdivisions as follows:

a) "BRING BACK POWAH KAY!"
b) "Our colors are blue and white"
c) "Everything new sucks. I hate everything."
d) "Trololololololololololol."

I am option one in this instance.

That logo is Kansas st. I want the let real wildcat!!

Uh no - it's not even close to the same other than they're both named Wildcats. While ours may look like two birds humping if you look at it a certain way, the K-State logo looks like a road going into a tunnel.

kstate1.png

newkentuckylogo.jpg

I don't care if the helmets are pink and purple polka dotted as long as they start to actually play SEC level football. Until then, it's just lipstick on a pig.

There's one of these every time.

While I agree, I can still comment on the logo without letting everyone know I'm super fan.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
I'm not a big fan of matte finishes but what I do love is having all the options available.
Blue/white lettering
Blue/chrome lettering
Matte blue/white lettering
White/blue lettering
Matte white/blue lettering
White/chrome lettering
Chrome/blue logo
Chrome/blue lettering
matte black/blue logo
Gray/blue lettering

That's just the ones I can think of.

While I could care less about how the helmets look, I do want the 4 and 5 star recruits to love them enough to come here and play.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
Nothing says pre season UK football excitement like a thread moderated by Oprah and edited by Akeelah!!!

Last edited:
Uh no - it's not even close to the same other than they're both named Wildcats. While ours may look like two birds humping if you look at it a certain way, the K-State logo looks like a road going into a tunnel.

kstate1.png

newkentuckylogo.jpg
This logo has grown on me. I think it would look bad a$$ on the side of a matte white helmet

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
I love the matte look. I am a big fan of all of our helmets except for the chrome one. Not a fan of the chrome look.

Me have brain stem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT