ADVERTISEMENT

Sky Sheppard

ukcatz12

Junior
Mar 27, 2009
Can't find a high resolution photo, but this is an awesome picture of Reed.

reed-sheppard-at-arkansas-uk-athletics.webp

I call fake. It's obvious that he was walking in the third or fourth row up trying to find his seat.

Can't find a high resolution photo, but this is an awesome picture of Reed.

reed-sheppard-at-arkansas-uk-athletics.webp
It really is amazing. Who would ever think a D1 player could jump AND dunk?? Simply awesome. Perhaps words could never describe this.

I bet he wore "strength" shoes in high school. How else do you develop hops like that?

I remember in my own high school, we'd try to jump file cabinets. Some could, most couldn't.
Talk about dangerous.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I bet he wore "strength" shoes in high school. How else do you develop hops like that?

I remember in my own high school, we'd try to jump file cabinets. Some could, most couldn't.
Talk about dangerous.
Having a dad that was Georgia state high jump champion helps. Hard work helps, but genetics are king.

Look at Keith, Casey, and now King Combest

I was around 6' 7" in high school, could jump just high enough to dunk with one hand. It was sad and a good feeling at the same time. Genes just weren't there for having a decent vert. but neither was my willingness to work hard. I just did the minimum. Dont ask me how my genes made me 6' 7", im at least 8 inches taller than my parents.

Coulda swore DJ dunked earlier in the year sometime.....but it's been far and few.

When arkansas is basically fouling but the refs say its a fair defense, anyone going to score in the paint, your field goal percentage will drop. I can't believe our 3 point percentage was higher than that for the game.

I was around 6' 7" in high school, could jump just high enough to dunk with one hand. It was sad and a good feeling at the same time. Genes just weren't there for having a decent vert. but neither was my willingness to work hard. I just did the minimum. Dont ask me how my genes made me 6' 7", im at least 8 inches taller than my parents.
High Heels Walk GIF by SZA

I am right there with you. I was 5-11 in hs and was able to jump and touch the bottom of the net!

FedX man is your daddy.

Same here. I’m 6’6” and never really developed the hops that you would think are inherent to that kind of height.

Has DJ Wagner dunked a ball this year? The last break away he had he missed a wide open layup
Has DJ got a deformity in his right hand where he cant shoot a layup with his natural hand? I get so sick of watching him miss 2-3 of those left hand layups every game. The Arkansas game, he had a break away coming in from the right side and went all the way to the left side to lay it in. I know a couple games ago he had a wide open layup and missed it badly right handed.

That is a absolutely stunning basketball picture. Whoever caught that picture has my thanks!
White men can jump .... If they were born in LAUREL COUNTY!
Well water babies for LIFE!😁

• Love
Reactions: susan2361
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT