ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Projections

backinky2018

Freshman
Sep 14, 2021
D1baseball put out their first projection of the year. UK is slotted as the #11 national seed (Indiana state, Kansas, and NKU are in our region) and we're paired up with the #6 seed UT region.

Baseball America released their second projection of the year and they have UK as the #15 national seed (paired up with #2 national seed Clemson region).

I’m not trying to put the cart before the horse here but right now, there’s no way UK is the 15 seed. I would tend to go along with D1 on this. 11th is about where I would put them. They continue to take care of business, this is a top 8 seed team and no one can convince me otherwise.

Reactions: Jeff12wb and K86
I’m not trying to put the cart before the horse here but right now, there’s no way UK is the 15 seed. I would tend to go along with D1 on this. 11th is about where I would put them. They continue to take care of business, this is a top 8 seed team and no one can convince me otherwise.
BA says that their bracket is a "projection" of how things will end up at the end of May (i.e. not where we are now). So, they clearly expect us to lose a lot of games down the stretch.

I don't begrudge it, we will have opportunities to win marquee series in the coming month. Let's do this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT