ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Pouting Over Leaked Bracket

I'm with a lot of you. Just give us the brackets already. Do it in 30 minutes. Then if you want to talk about it for the next two hours that's great. I can save the NCAA a lot of time and expense. No need to look into it. Two hours to roll it out is the root cause.
Yes.

And the ironic thing is that most of us would still watch the two hours of analysis after the brackets were released.

We turned it off; I went outside and played basketball with the kids, so...

They've heard the backlash: do you all think they'll try this crap again next year? Or go back the old way? They've been completely ripped by everyone

They'll do whatever helps them make the most money. That will include having entire segments devoted to Kenny Smith picking his west region first round winners.

If they hadn't finished it before all the games were played there wouldn't have been time to leak it.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Just goes to show they only place emphasis on certain conference tournament champions and totally disregard the rest.

Amateur hour at the highest levels. These idiots would make good state senators!

Reactions: notelvis
I'm glad it leaked. They need to go back to the old release format. Everyone was looking around for info because the CBS show was so boring.

They're making billions off exploiting amateur teenagers, but that's not enough apparently. No, let's throw in another segment of Charles acting like a stooge as he picks the West region and cut to the same Buick commercial that's played seven times already.

The problem with the committee is that they're non basketball minded and don't have a clue except their computers and numbers. Put Basketball minded people that know what their doing in there and this issue will be resolved. Case in point....UK beat TA&M in the SEC Championship and they got a higher seed and UK beat Duke head to head, didn't lose at home and Duke did, and had a better record than Duke and got the same seed. Hello Mcfly?

I was glad it was leaked. CBS has botched the selection show badly. The committee has botched the selection process. The NCAA has botched about everything. I hope it's leaked 3 hours early next year.

But if they leak it 3 hours early next year it will be out before the SEC Championship game is finished.

Not that that matters.

Don't drag out the selection show for ratings purposes if you don't want it to leak.

I agree. Instead of showing the brackets, and then evaluating them, they let CBS drag that thing out, simply to sell more advertising. They couldn't keep the destination of Seal Team 6 quiet that long. I sent CBS a message and told them that next year, I would just wait and watch it on ESPN's show, when they get finished with their marathon.

Reactions: kat57
I was so aggravated with CBS's crap that I took my dog for a walk before they even announced UK's bracket. I did take a long my little radio so I could listen to it.

Thanks to the NCAA, I feel the way I do after a loss. I have to keep telling myself that we had a great win yesterday. Give NC a number 1 seed. NC shouldn't even be playing in the tournament because of their "right way of cheating". NC has told the NCAA to f*** off and the NCAA rewards them for cheating for years. The NCAA is sending a loud message, it is okay for NC to cheat, it is okay to have fake classes, we see or have no problem with it. Even when we know about it an have a lot of evidence that proves this happened we are okay with it. Again thanks NCAA!

If the NCAA investigates this with the same level of vigor and intensity that they investigate a major academic fraud case at UNCheat, we can expect a final resolution to be reached when my grandkids are receiving their 2nd generation hoverboards.....

Reactions: kat57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT